North American International Championship 2017

Isn’t cheaper to book like a home away with several rooms?

Not sure. Hotels are super affordable though. I booked round trip flight from Indianapolis and hotel for three nights on the block of the convention center for $750.

I personally have not attended the event before that’s why I’m asking so many questions so apologize in advance. Do you guys usually spend the whole weekend at the convention or are there other things to do? I’m only asking because I live in Orlando which is also huge with conventions but since this is Theme Park Land there is always something to do.

@jjnoriega Ask away! Haha. It’s a forum. :stuck_out_tongue:

The only people who, in my experience, spend all their time at the event are people who are seeking economic gain while there. That’s not how I do it and not how most do it.

There are so many things to do and I really try to treat it like a vacation. I leave a day for event stuff, I’ll grab as many meals with others as they’re interested in having, and I always want to spend one late night talking pokemon with my closer friends. In DC that was a late night walk through the monuments. In Boston that was in a hotel room. I skipped last year, but this year I will make sure I get that opportunity again.

Sounds fun, count me in! Do I need to buy a ticket in advance at some point?

I am actually down for a nice weekend trip. If we do go to Worlds 2017, I work for one of the major theme parks so if we do a small group or something I can try to get the group in if time isn’t a problem. How early do you guys usually start planning?

I already have my ticket and hotel booking. Lol

What??? That was quick lol. Prices don’t seem terrible from Orlando, FL. I just did a quick search to see. Will deff. be making a decision within the next month or two. Just don’t want to land there a be by myself lol.

There will be at least two of us ;D

1 Like

Which park?

The one without the rat :grin:

1 Like

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

I actually live 20 mins away from where Worlds will be this year. So if anyone has any questions as where to stay or where to go I can help give some advice :blush:

I know all the local hot spots :wink:

1 Like

I’m down! As the date gets closer we can start planning better. HomeAway would be a good option if we decide to go as a group. I don’t wanna get a hotel by myself lol.

1 Like