No Damage Ninetales

I saw a Pokemon card bubble online and decided to pull out my old base and jungle sets and sell them. Got an offer for $2000 for this card, which I just found today is rare. Is that about what it’s worth?

www.psacard.com/smrpriceguide/non-sports-tcg-card-values/1999-poke-mon-game-shadowless/2652
PSA says that’s about right in a high end condition

3 Likes

This is a highly sought error card as far as I know

Cool, but condition plays a huge part in the value so without a back pic I think its hard to say if its 500 or 5k. Also a psa one would most likely bring more since psa for whatever reason don’t commonly grade them.

@mustang30266,Your card is a rare error, but PSA does not recognize it currently so it can not be graded by them. They simply send it back. You can grade it with BGS though.

As far as value goes, it depends 100% on condition. We need to see some additional pictures, including the back and need to know if the front has any holo/surface scratches. If near mint, you are probably looking at couple thousand and it can be way more if truly mint condition. Really hard to gauge either way with the current market.

1 Like

imgur.com/a/lKU3iFx
Some more pics @joer, @eviltacos01,

1 Like

Congrats on the find :’) , $2k is not high enough. Imo

4 Likes

Here is one selling right now… Do not take 2k. Get that graded and reap the benefits

www.ebay.com/itm/1999-Pokemon-Game-Shadowless-No-Damage-Error-Holo-Ninetales-12-PSA-9-MINT/353241763610?hash=item523ed98f1a:g:nYwAAOSwfNRfi2O7

1 Like

It’s in really good condition, I’d send it into CGC for grading then PWCC auction to maximize value.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone!