No Damage Ninetales Price

Hi guys - got a no damage ninetales, first one I’ve had - looking to sell it as I only really collect only sealed product and some PSA 9/10 stuff and this is pretty beat up, I’d say PSA 5 quality. What do you think is the market value for it?

I see a really terrible copy sold for $75 on ebay, and other than that, nothing…and only two are listed - a PSA 5 with what seems like a very high price, and a PSA 9 (which is not close to my condition). Thanks!

2 Likes

I dunno, but when I see awesome cards like that in damaged condition I salivate. let me know what the consensus ends up being haha

If PSA 5 quality, I would say around $150, but it could surprise you at auction. I would definitely list at 0.99 and let it ride. You could pull in a surprisingly large amount for rare errors like that. Very few of them out there.

1 Like

Good advice I just might do that.

2 Likes

if you do put it up for auction please pm me a link to it :heart_eyes:

The one that went for $75 was mine, it had a ton of interest and sold quickly even while being water damaged. So for sure around the ~$150 mark imo.

I’d say an ungraded 5 quality should bring 2-300.

3 Likes

played condition goes for $100 easy. A 5 is worth way more than $150. I would put it up for $399 OBO

I was going to place the value between $250.00 and $275.00 myself.

There was actually another copy listed on eBay (PSA 5-ish Condition). That listing was active for MONTHS at $500.00 OBO. The seller finally started dropping the price to $450.00, $300.00, and $275.00. It finally sold for $275.00. However, I can’t see you having any trouble getting $250.00-ish for that card!

I’d actually discourage an eBay Auction… These cards don’t seem to do well via Auction. I’ve been able to pick-up a few PSA Graded Copies (5 and 6) for Sub-$200.00 via eBay Auction. And those weren’t flukes - both good listings with a good ending-date. Granted, those purchases were awhile ago now (last summer). Personally, I would go the BIN Route!

I bought the $275 one during an Ebay promotion. I’m in the market for 2 more (any condition). So if you list for $250 it will sell.

I have an ungraded 7 quality but just can’t accept it won’t get graded.

1 Like

Ditto Gary. Mine is also similar quality 6-7 and it was always a card I heard about when I was a kid. It was next on the list after the prerelease raichu among legendary cards growing up, so I’m still very disappointed that it will not grade.

1 Like

Does BGS grade them with the no damage classification?

Good question. I don’t know for sure but I’ll bet we find out soon;)