NickRama's collection

Hi everyone! I’m a new collector and E4 member from Italy!

as I started collecting again I had to answer the question that most of us had heard inside their head at least once: Will I collect in English or Japanese?

Coming from MTG and loving everything about pokemon I had to choose Japanese, even because it looked pretty cheaper I’ll be onest :stuck_out_tongue:

I Started in May '19 and as for now I have almost all the holos from base to neo, and this little fellas :heart_eyes:

At the moment I’m in contact with one of the finest seller around to get the Nidoking and Lugia PSA 10 UNL copy that I’m currently missing. I chose Unlimited because i felt they are rarer (some say is due to unl not being graded since they are less sought after than 1st but i think that’s simply due to lower print run) and so it has that “chase” added value to me :blush:

As for now I’m looking to keep it light not overwhelming myself with too many psa, i’d like to own only the chase cards (crystals and shinings) and some other iconic card such as lottery promo, grand party and fan club.

next aims are:

• Completing the set from base to neo with holos and non holos
  • Completing the PSA 9 shining set
  • Completing expedition, aquapolis and skyridge set
  • Grand party and maybe fan club porygon and eevee
  • All the EX cards and some holo of the post WOTC era (like TRR)

if you have any suggestion, especially where to buy or how to display my collection (since i’ll be displaying only shinings, crystals and the base set trio), I’d be glad to hear them :blush:

Nick

6 Likes

Looks like a great start you’ve made to your collection. The WOTC holos are truly the most beautiful cards.

can’t agree more :grin:

That Charizard is definitely something im going after during 2020! Lovely crystals man!

definetely one of the best together with celebi nidoking and ho oh :grin: