NickPokeTrader - just your average collection

Hi Everyone!

I’m Nick, some of you may know me as NickPokeTrader on Instagram :blush:

I’m a collector from Italy in my late twenties. In 2019 i was attending University and i gave up playing MTG casually at my LGS so i sold out my collection and managed to put aside $1500 (i wasn’t working at that time). With that budget started buying italian Harry Potter TCG stuff (which is very scarce for the last 2 sets) and to do so i basically spammed in every TCG group, including pokemon.
In next to no time i saw japanese holos in excellent conditions going for $3 each and i got caught up in the nostalgia. My aim was to collect all the holo cards in exc conditions from base to neo, well that has changed during the route. Buying lots and selling singles I managed to build my collection a piece at a time.
“unfortunately” in 2021 I started working so my collection has slowed down a notch but i’m triyng to keep it up when I can.

My aim right now is to complete from base set no rarity to world champions pack, including every deck and every prom apart from trophies and with some non-tcg sets in NM - NM/Mint conditions.

Yesterday i tested positive to Covid-19 (after getting 3 doses), so I had the time to put every card in sleeve and binder take some pictures!

Well enough with the introduction, here is were I stand so far.

Hope you enjoy it :blush:

I also have a complete Nissui series 1 and almost complete series 2, gott make my wishlist one of these days!

24 Likes

Some favorite pics

15 Likes

Some other random bonus pic

13 Likes

Last pic for today, waiting to get him Back from grading :blush:

7 Likes

Great collection! Love the PSA-10 Crystals and Bandai Carddass set including rare Jumbo Pikachu especially. :blush:

Oh, and I’m very jealous about that Glossy Keiji Kinebuchi Ivy Pikachu with shifted artwork in your last picture. One of the few Pikachu cards I’m still looking for for my Pikachu collection. Best of luck with the grade!

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Really cool collection. Especially with the cards that aren’t from the main TCG. I like how you managed to go from MTG to Harry Potter to Pokémon.

2 Likes

Amazing no rarity binder! That was satisfying to watch and I like how you arranged the cards

1 Like

You own a PokeDude and don’t even show him on a full image? Heretic!!!

Jk, really, really awesome collection!

4 Likes

Ahah poke dude is somehow “ordinary”, I appreciate this page most due to the difficulties I had to put it together :grin:

Thanks a lot to everyone! No Rarity was a really bumpy journey, finding all the cards in this condition meant cracking some 8 and my bgs 7.5 zard :innocent:

I spy the treeko, torchic, and mudkip Japanese constructed starter deck coins and open decks in your pics. Do you have the promo cards that came with the decks?

1 Like

Yes of course! I’m currently missing only the silver deck kit (at least some cards of it) and unfortunately the complete random constructed deck set to complete all the deck collection from the beginning to pcg era. I did a very poor decision making a while ago and now I’m left empty handed :sweat_smile:

Finally completed Nissui series 1 in pack fresh condition! Now onto the NEW series 2 (if post didn’t lose my parcel I’m already at a good point :grin:)

2 Likes

Wow, such an amazing collection. Really awesome to just see all those amazing binders. Epic crystal collection as well

1 Like

Finally got my mail in today :grin: these are the profits of the trade for my psa 10 unlimited set of crystals, finally completed both the crystal and goldstar raw set in nm+ condition :heart: steadily working on some other projects too as you can see.

Have a great day!

4 Likes

Also got this one back from grading!

4 Likes