NickofTurl’s Collection

5 Likes

Excelent collection keep it up!

2 Likes

Love this. Lots of specific Pokemon collectors popping out! Good to see :grin:

2 Likes

one day i will get the auto smpratte card

1 Like

I purchased the card from him on eBay and requested if he could sign it.

He was very nice about it and I’m sure he does it all the time.

Incredible collection! Love seeing collection based solely on one Pokemon.

1 Like

A focus to Scyther was weeyyyy overdue so huge credit where credit’s due. Its cardography (artist’s efforts and appearance history) is undervalued and it’s great collections like these introduce many to it’s overlooked appearances.

Also Pokémon Fit was what we trve fans deserved. Spoons crossing it will cover the next generaton containing my favourite bug types.

2 Likes

Before this, it had been a while since the last rare Scyther. It was overdue.

5 Likes

New Rebel Clash Scyther before official release!

2 Likes

Finally got my hands on the rare red logo version!

5 Likes

I looove when people focus their collection on a certain Pokemon. Very nice stuff! Scyther is one of my favorite gen 1 Pokemon and I always thought Scyther > Scizor :blush:

5 Likes

This is such a sick card. I’ve had this card since it first came out when I was little. Had no idea what it was/ what it even was worth. And it’s literally in flawless condition. I’d love to get mine graded, or sell it to someone like you who has a love for Scyther that I could never have like you. My winged friend is more of a Legendary Pokemon who’s Green sometimes, but when Shiny he turns Black :stuck_out_tongue: My Rayquaza :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’ve had these for a while now but the presentation is new. No symbols are very nostalgic for me and a great way to intro the binder with those Carddass cards.

8 Likes

Cool binders! And I guess the cards inside them are pretty cool too

2 Likes

I have finally finished this binder to completion. 103/102 base set with my favorite Charizard artworks. Had to also include my SMPratte autograph since he helped influence me back into collecting a few years ago. My main rule for condition was no creases or dents.

13 Likes

Dude, I Loooove the way you incorporated Topps puzzle’s
Such an awesome idea with great eye appeal!

6 Likes

@mthursty Thanks! I wish there were more puzzle cards that existed. I have always enjoyed them.

3 Likes

I second this definitely amazing to look at :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My first ever PSA submission came back today. Pleasantly surprised by the grade! Also, shout out to Ludkins for a great experience. I am planning out my next submission through them now.

10 Likes

Congrats on the grade! As much as I give graded cards a hard time, I am genuinely excited to hear positive results from people’s first submission.

Also, your binder collection is amazing! Love how you inserted the TOPPS cards and the order you placed them in - looks wicked appealing.

3 Likes