NickofTurl’s Collection

Thought I’d kick this off with my most recent purchase. We need to start an initiative by contacting PSA to register smpratte’s autograph to be authenticated!

Update on my graded Scyther collection:

16 Likes

Does he have an agent yet for his bookings/signings, or is he flying by the seat of his pants? :joy:

4 Likes

Missing card is off at PSA.

19 Likes

Love your Scyther collection! Reminds me of the one I used to have. In my opinion, Scyther, to this day, remains one of the best designed bug Pokemon.

7 Likes

Usually I’m not much of collection gawker of sorts (though I don’t have much, I just prefer looking at my own stuff lol), this is incredibly copacetic. Scyther is such a cool Pokemon, and to see essentially every iteration of the Pokemon in card form throughout time looks great! This is the kind of stuff I’d love to see framed and hanging up on a wall.

6 Likes

@azulryu @mtajaj32
Thank you! It’s been a fun time collecting my favorite Pokémon. Just need to add some Japanese exclusives.

4 Likes

14 Likes

Finally completed my Pokémon goal of 2019: the first edition base set (thick stamps), shadowless, and unlimited base all together in a binder in Pokédex order.

I put in a lot of time/effort/money to find and gather these and it’s very rewarding to have a complete set!

Cool part is that the unlimited set is my collection from when I was a kid!

23 Likes

That’s an amazing collection you have there! All the base sets from 1st Edition; to Shadowless; to Shadowed. That’s incredible. Amazing collection bud!

5 Likes

I really like how you made the TOPPS cards the introduction to that set. Congrats! Are you hoping to get the Thin Stamp as well?

2 Likes

It’s what I did when I was a kid so I wanted to do it again. Also have the Topps Ash and Mewtwo pages at the end of the binder.

Thanks, I probably won’t go after the thins or the 4th prints. I’m always changing my goals so who knows, haha.

5 Likes

10 Likes

Love your Scyther collection. One of the best Pokémon ever! Did not need an evolution form and I try to pretend it doesn’t exist.

2 Likes

First purchase from the Pokémon Center thanks to Pokemon day and free shipping.

If anyone has a red jungle box (empty) please message me! I’d love to add it to my collection.

5 Likes

Haha I just saw this comment! I usually get requests with eBay purchases. :blush:

2 Likes

Those sitting cutie/fit plushes are Psa 10! I had to cut myself off from the website, I want all of them :blush:

1 Like

I enjoy that scyther collection. :blush:

1 Like

Been waiting for a while for one to grade a 10 and had to take advantage! Currently a Pop 1.

8 Likes

These two just might be my favorite Scyther cards.

7 Likes

Thanks to a member here I finally got the card I almost got (should have got) in PSA 10 last year. Jungle first edition has really boomed.

3 Likes