New PSA order status view!

Saw someone post about this and logged on to see it as well; PSA has changed how they show you the status of your orders! There’s more granularity now. I wonder if this will result in more or less customer inquiries. Thoughts? I think it’s cool but it doesn’t really add anything for me personally. It’s just more milestones.

6 Likes

Lol at 2 post grading QA checks. What exactly is being done?

Cool system though if it actually works as it appears to be intended.

1 Like

Two QA checks and they’re still getting residue inside our slabs smh… :unamused:

3 Likes

Stevie wonder is part of the 2nd QA check group I heard.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s the part where he asks the questions… and then he answers them.

I guess I’m a “send and forget” submitter, because delays have never bothered me. That said more process transparency is a good thing.

Overall I think this is a huge quality of life innovation from PSA!

1 Like

Excellent innovation. Just checked my subby. Its at QA1. I wonder how many days until its shipped?

1 Like

Domino’s wants its pizza tracker back…

3 Likes

Their update also mentioned including scanned images with submissions. Anyone wonder if they’ll use this to look for cracked/resubmitted cards?

Maybe this system is also to help them make sure each step is done and accounted for. Mainly quality assurance.

I think it’s a neat idea. I’m curious to see how long each step takes. You would think the “grading” for a 100-card bulk submission could be completed in less than an hour, but the system provides updates once a week on Monday. So you could technically jump from “grading” to “shipped” in one update.

I believe they are undersampling by only updating once a week and therefore the true granularity will be missed.

Did anyone else notice this within the e-mail from President of PSA:

“Regarding added security enhancements to our labels and holders, expect an announcement on new features in the coming months.”

That sounds like we might be getting a new label or holder design to me… When are they going to stop messing around with the design and just stick with one for awhile??? All these design changes are killing me with my OCD! LOL

2 Likes

I didn’t realize it’s a status sampled weekly… that’s a bit lame! It’s like you could potentially jump from “grading” to “QA1” from Friday to Monday… but then your order might get shipped out on Wednesday so there goes the QA2 step. Any who it’s still cool, but I do think a weekly sample might be a bit sparse. Or not since turnaround times are so high… haha.

1 Like

@cinnaminhbun , I believe I misinterpreted the email from PSA. The estimated turn around tables will update each Monday. The order status probably does update live and therefore is a useful tool.

1 Like

Gonna check tomoz, hopefullly my sibby moves from Qa1 to qa2!

PSA said in the next update that they will be sending people the light up buzzers when your order is ready, like some restaurants :wink: :X.

3 Likes