NEW PSA card auction / sales date released worldwide

Hey guys,

I stumbled across this article on the PSA website today, it looks like they have released some sold data of PSA graded cards.

You can now search for a card you want a price on, and can track the history of sold values online recently. It seems to be pulling a feed mostly from ebay, but i think it gives quite a good snapshot and range of the cards being sold. General collectors with little knowledge of some items, can now check how much to bid or buy an item for. So maybe alot less overpriced psa cards soon.

Here is an example i did:

Blaines Charizard 1st edition:
www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/2000-pokemon-gym-challenge/blaines-charizard/values/530501

Japanese Lv x pikachu:
www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/2009-pokemon-japanese-promo/pikachu-lv-x-holo/values/1825299

Base set 1st edition shadowless charizard:
www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/1999-pokemon-game/charizard-holo/values/544028

Have fun reading.

Original article:

www.psacard.com/articles/articleview/9416/massive-database-auction-results-unlocked-free-collectors?utm_source=psa&utm_medium=inage&utm_content=apr_pr_1_2018

Thoughts??

2 Likes

Oh wow, amazing :heart_eyes:

Some cards I have bought are on there aswelll ha

www.psacard.com/auctionprices/non-sport-cards/2001-pokemon-japanese-promo-game-boy/dark-fearow/values/1918227#

Thanks for sharing, id have never known about it unless you posted. Although ill be on this all the time now! I love me statistics figures and numbers aha

Nice pickup with that fearow, quite a tough one to find.
I recently stumbled across a sealed book with it inside, nice addition for my collection.

And no problem with the share, i guess someone else would of done it soon.

Cheers :blush: It is a very unique looking card and art…I had many second thoughts etc along the way…even though i bagged a bargain aha!
It will be usefull to check out cards id like on my wants list…to get a rough idea of pricing :blush:
Ive noticed you on there quite alot :stuck_out_tongue: on purchase i have made in the past or want

I guess we all have this knowledge and information on ebay already. It filters and makes it a bit easier on psa now.

It makes it easier for those with less knowledge of an item to resell it for more.
So even Joe blogs doing baseball cards for 15+ years, can see now clearly what pokemon or other franchises are selling at in an instant.

This came up in a post in the price/market discussion thread – the guide requires a little bit of cross-checking with eBay since PSA’s definition of “realized prices” include listings that were sold, but never paid for. It also has data on already purged eBay listings!

3 Likes

true but its a nice little tool to look at and have a gander