New Pokemon Stamp Full art Promos

These are going to be flipped so hard

Christ that’s got me nursing a semi, just when you don’t think they can get much better at Japanese promos… 80k initial run? It’s gonna be a bloodbath, hope that gets extended.

3 Likes

* Cards issued overseas cannot be used. note that.

How can we refrain from nervous if Japan keeps giving us such beauty products?

9 Likes

Wow. Just personal opinion, but I’ve always felt that a lot of modern promos lean on the tacky side (while still being good cards to invest in). However, I absolutely love Japanese art and these cards have to be some of the nicest promos I’ve ever seen. Definitely hope I can grab a box (or two).

Seriously, why is the hand even needed? It would look fine if Pikachu was just hanging on his own.

You can probably just use TransferWise. That’s what I use on websites which don’t accept non-Japanese debit cards.

1 Like

Beauty goods

The name of the Cramorant artwork is “Moon Goose” :grin:

1 Like

These are a 10/10 in my book, Pokemon did it again, great job

3 Likes

These are outstanding. I may or may not have googled how much a flight to Japan would cost for August…

These are amazing, couldn’t be more impressed with modern Japanese promos

1 Like

Sign me up!

I’m so excited for these!!! I love Japanese woodblock prints, these are such a treat! I really hope Pokemon continues to create more art-inspired cards! I’d love to get a full binder page of each if I can!

1 Like

i think that 80K+ is ok, they will see that everyone want it and they will print more…
and also, according to pokeguardian:

“The 64-yen stamp sheet, which of the theme is the four seasons, and the illustrations are designed to depict the Pokemon who spend the year happily, will have 1 million copies printed. The other 84-yen stamp sheet of which the theme is “Pokemon Card Game”, with stamps that have a Pokemon Card design, will have 2.5 million copies printed.”

so…the 80K is more for the card collectors and the sheets are for the stamp collectors.
nobody send letters in 2021 right?

Everyone here is praising the 2 cards with the traditional artwork, but are we really gonna ignore the true gem they announced on the side?

5 Likes

They knew absolutely what they were doing. This promotion is part part of their announced Summer plans. This product is part of a promotion with their new Family Pokemon Card Game products releasing this Summer. The Pokemon Stamp box includes 1 deck of it.

tl;dr They are heavily promoting the upcoming products for the Summer, and will launch campaigns and promotions alongside them. This is 1 of them.

4 Likes

I think you have a good chance of getting a Gyarados in this style soon. If the concept of re-interpreting ancient Japanese art will be well received and continued, they’ll have to use the god tier famous “Great Wave of Kanagawa” at some point.

And what would fit better in this painting than a menacing, angry Gary? Mark my words.

9 Likes

the promos are gorgeous. Absolute homerun. Gimme gimme!

I so hope you’re right.

2 Likes