*New Multi-Card Stands* 3D Printed PSA/Ultra Pro Card Stands

'Oi

ooooo, excited to see these stands that link together or hold multiples at once.

Stay tuned! I attempting to finalize the design, so I should have pictures up on this thread fairly soon (I hope). :blush:

Canā€™t wait to see what you have come p with. Thanks for your persistence

New design has been added to original post :blush: .

2 Likes

Awesome job!!! Having them connect looks really good for displaying purposes :blush:

Look awesome, PMā€™ing you :blush:

I WANT TO BUY SOME!!!

1 Like

They look awesome side by side, well done!

I am serious. GET A PATENT. This thread is dated and can be used for protection.

This is the best item to come out in card supplies in many years.

Young man,you are a real talent:)

P.S. I would be an investor. Iā€™d even bet efour and its members might even want to invest/sponsor.

P.S.S. Iā€™d bet Scott may make a sales exception since itā€™s not cards;?

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, I lack the time to pursue a patent claim - unless someone here happens to be a patent lawyer :blush: . That being said, if there is support for these to be properly manufactured and sold, I may create silicone molds to cast them in my free time and make those available to forum members.

@smpratte any thoughts?

1 Like

Quick question, how hard would these be to get in acrylic?

There are two ways to form these from acrylic: 1. Machine them from acrylic stock. 2. Cast them with a clear liquid acrylic resin. I mentioned possibly making molds and doing just that. However, I would need to get a small vacuum chamber to degas the liquid resin.

I guess the short answer to your question is, mildly difficult, but doable. Honestly, it would be a fun project to do, I would just have to invest in some equipment.

1 Like

Dammmm

That looks amazing!

Iā€™d love to get a copy and try making one myself!

My first attempt at a solo stand turned out really well :blush: . Give it a quick sand, and it will be sweet :slight_smile:

1 Like

My boy Gavin has got some skills too;)

Years ago instead of studying the chemical and physical principles of living things, I should have became an inventor. I love this stuff,

Had my friend do some Black linkable stands for me last night. turned out well. sorry for the bad pic.

Looks good! Hope they work well for you. You all are the initial test subjects haha.

Could I get the link to your etsy please? :blush: If you ever decide to sell them there Iā€™d be very interested since I have no way to get them printed where I live

1 Like

Wow, these look really cool!
How much should it cost to get them printed anywhere?

I found a site in The Netherlands that allows me to print it, except they are asking 50 euros, that sounds a bit excessive to me, doesnā€™t it?

And am I correct in that the dimensions are in millimeters? Else that would significantly change things.

Full list of options:

• Plastic Sintering / strong flexible plastic - 87.74 euro
  • Resin-bonded Plastic / fine grainy plastic - 272.11 euro
  • Extruded plastic / strong shiny plastic - 48.98 euro
  • Resin-bonded plaster / artificial sandstone - 48.54 euro
  • Rubber Sintering / rubber-like plastic - 124.23 euro
  • Alumide Sintering / aluminium-plastic-mix - 138.96 euro
  • Resin Printing / transparent plastic - 186.50 euro
  • Silver Casting / casted silver - unavailable, object too large

That pricing is insane. The model is in millimeters. Does that price include shipping? Maybe the shipping cost is what is making the price so high?

Also, you donā€™t need to get them sintered. Youā€™ll want to look for extruded or fused deposition modeled. Sintering is very expensive.