New E4 Mod - GemMintPokemon

Hey Everyone,

E4 has a new mod, in PSA 10 condition, @gemmintpokemon!
Zack has been a pillar in the community and is one of the most positive members. He has one of the most wholesome youtube channels: https://www.youtube.com/c/GemMintPokemon/featured

I’m glad to have him as part of the mod squad! Feel free to give him a warm welcome! :smiling_face:

94 Likes

Thank you, Scott and E4 Mod Team for the warm welcome. It’s an honor to be a part of the deepest Pokemon knowledge forum out there. I’ve always had a lot of respect for E4 and the environment fostered. There’s a focus on the positivity in the hobby with numerous contributors around the world. We all come from different backgrounds and are in different places in our lives, yet E4 is a place we can escape and embrace other likeminded hobby enthusiasts. I’m eager to continue driving the hobby forward in this new role. Warm regards!

86 Likes

11 Likes

@gemmintpokemon’s videos from around 2016-2017 are what brought me back into the hobby!

Great to see you join a leadership role here.

15 Likes

Another nobody with no presence in the hobby. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel. Does this guy even collect? :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

The best.

1 Like

Congratulations!

One of the top gents in the hobby!

2 Likes

same. This is a great move

3 Likes

congrats to an absolute legend!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes