Never played SWSH or Legends Arceus - AMA and i'll answer

I’ve never played SWSH or Legends Arceus and know absolutely nothing about them besides for what I’ve seen in regards to trading cards. Ask me anything about either of them and I’ll answer as if I know what I’m talking about

2 Likes

Do you prefer the Armor Isle or Crown Tundra?

1 Like

what’s your favorite rotom machine?

1 Like

Armor Isle absolutely. An island made of metal filled with my favorite pokemon type: steel! Probably the best place to catch a steelix

3 Likes

I like the lawnmower rotom. Always seemed like a very convenient pokemon to have to help around the house

That is exactly right. So great how you still support Steelix after its type change. Love to see a tru fan stand by their ‘mon.

1 Like

I’m glad they finally made him Dragon/Steel type. It was long overdue

Who would you date?

Oleana
Professor Magnolia
Sonia

Pick one and why.

1 Like

Professor Magnolia for sure. She graduated top of her class, and I can’t turn down a woman in glasses. She gives all the kids in her hometown new pokemon to start their adventures and even invented a new pokedex for her local region. The thing I like most about her is that she’ll always give me a ring on my rotom telephone when there is a rare pokemon sighting.

Also she’s a gentle lover

3 Likes

Do you think that Honey and Mustard make a nice pair?

1 Like

When mixed together they make a great condiment. As held items, I like to give honey to my front line Pokemon since it makes the attacking pokemon’s item stick to them, thus giving my pokemon two items, and I give mustard to my strong damage dealers since it lowers the defending pokemon’s defense and evasion (I think pokemon hate the smell). Great combo for the team.

3 Likes

Spoken like a true dad

1 Like

Dunkey was right 100% about Pokémon. Change my mind.

Thoughts on sneasler?

What do you think about throwing food and rocks? Should they also work against trainers and in competitive play?

did you think it was weird that they added digimon to this generation, and what did you think about the pokémon dating simulator portion of the game?

Sneasler is probably the best evolution so far for the sneasel family. I think it makes sense to add a 3rd evolution to a lot of the 2 stage pokemon. Weavile evolving to Sneasler by holding an icy rock and fainting 100 pokemon is a pretty unique way to evolve and that’s pretty neat. Because he’s considered an “evil” pokemon I imagine he’s beating those pokemon to death with that rock

I’m glad that you can finally get a “first strike” bonus by throwing rocks at trainers now. The fact that there is a slight chance they drop one of their pokeballs and have one less to battle with seems a little overpowered at times but I think they balanced a lot of the trainer battles around that. God forbid you don’t knock off the final gym leaders starter, that thing sweeped my team 10 times.
I think it may be a little difficult to balance in competitive due to the RNG nature, but there are plenty of RNG elements already so anything that keeps competitive play fresh!

1 Like

Digimon are digital monsters, and their cameo in the recent games makes sense due to the fact that they’re canonically invading your game via a virus in the pokemon battle network. One of the highlights was when Team Skull showed up with Devimon who they were worshiping as a deity. It was awesome that GameFreak was willing to tackle some pretty heavy issues with this plot line.
I’ve never played a dating sim game so that fact that it’s a requirement to breed pokemon was a turn off at first, but it has really grown on me now. The ditto story line and romance chain gets a little repetitive if you’re breeding a lot, but when it fully accepts you as its life partner, man, I teared up the first time

3 Likes

“…The ditto story line and romance chain gets a little repetitive if you’re breeding a lot, but when it fully accepts you as its life partner, man, I teared up the first time”

Gold! :laughing: