Never Before Seen No. 2 World Challenge TMB Trainer Card!

That is so sick! Crazy how these cards can be “in hiding” for over a decade.

2 Likes

more or less 2 decades

its not fair bros

Collecting cards with little kids faces on them is a bit creepy even if they’re 1 of kind.

5 Likes

This right here is simply why I love looking at the Japanese cards. So many holos are better in Japanese than English (just my opinion )

So was this the Japan regional prize that replaced the 1999 Exeggutor TMB trophies? Like this would be a 2000 TMB trophy?

Does this mean there’s a no.3 trainer out there aswell or is there already one

What a collection. Impressive!

nice.

The 1999 and the 2000 TMB have awarded different Trophy cards. The 1999 TMB version is the one we are most familiar with, which is the one with the exeggutor while the 2000 WC TMB is the one with the Neo BR artwork.
The 2000 regional print features the full non-holo Ken Sugimori artwork with the male/female trainer on them while the national print features the photo of the actual winners with a holofoil background.
This particular player won 1st place at the 2000 TMB Tohoku regionals and 2nd place at nationals held in Tokyo.

1 Like

So is that a total of 7 cards between the two events? I’d a tad confused could you list each card separately to show what the total amount of cards is realized at these events? Please and thank you!

Mjisaacs

@mjisaacs you can find all the info about the event locations on Bulbapedia :blush: