My small collection :)

Been collecting on/off for the last few years now and thought it would be a good time to share some of my favorites with you all :blush:

I took all these pics today using my ipad then just uploaded them to imgur but since i have around 180 pics im just going to link the album parts and let you choose what you want to see rather then uploading 180 one by one on my ipad.

First link is the first 50 pics of my PSA graded collection : imgur.com/a/nVdT4

Second is more PSA: imgur.com/a/uuw3n

Third is Binders : - binder cards are nm+ If graded i would expect all to get 7-10 imgur.com/a/LcllY

Fourth is just a few singles that are next to be graded and some sealed product. All singles i expect to be 9-10 grades and maybe the odd 8 or lower that i have missed. imgur.com/a/wyzXm

Feb gains - imgur.com/a/27gJd

Im not sure is this is allowed here but i do wonder what some of you guys would value my collection at or even just parts. i have an idea in my head what i think its worth but yeah would love to hear your guys opinions :grin:

:ninja:

4 Likes

Hi and awsome collection:)
Value wise, it’ll be simple for you to track values at eBay.com via sold listings.

Nice collection!

Im going to try upload pics on the 1st of each month of the cards i got in that month just to keep track of my collection gains and maybe some of you might like to see :blush:

my only psa card this month. just another Japanese VS gem 10 to add to my others :blush:

saw a listing on ebay for these promos for like 25p each with free shipping lol all mint :grin:

another no symbol jungle card. hope for a mint9? please no 8 lol :grin:
i think this is french? but shame it has poor centering other wise really minty.

love those 1st ed holos :grin:

It looked like these 2 had the full holo effect so i risked it. sadly i was wrong but still really nice and im sure will grade 8+

love the colors on this card. old ex cards are just so cool :grin:

10s? :grin:

il add this too for the lols

bought someones collection advertising 200+ gx/ex/mega/full arts at a really good price. was hoping to fill an album with full arts to look cool :wink:

turns out that the person had bought his collection from china lol disappointing :\

2 Likes

dont remind me haha

I have a few cards im holing onto atm that i think could do with a review or in this case to fix the label. its funny because it was one of my first psa send offs and i still havent got around to fixing it lol nice spot tho :wink:

neat collection, great to see :blush:

thanks so much man:D cant wait to bid on a few of those graded pikachu you got back :grin: lol

1 Like

Oh. Thanks for the heads up, I’ll make sure to include free booster packs for you, and everyone else :wink: ^.^

1 Like