Needszeebs' Graded Card Collection!

This is my collection thread! I decided to limit this to graded cards at this time because none of my binders are complete and it would be a lot of pictures. I also have some sealed and other graded cards I left out, but this is the bulk of it! Gathering all of this, I realized that I actually have a pretty large collection! Went kinda crazy this year and wanna focus on being a bit more pointed moving forward lol.

ENGLISH
I’ve been working on collecting all the base set holos shadowless in PSA 8. This is what I have so far…

I’ve also been trying to collect No Symbol Jungle holos. I’d like to eventually have a complete set in 8-9 grade, but just kinda picking up decent deals where I can rn.

Aside from that, I have a few miscellaneous cards that I like from vintage to modern that aren't really part of a set or anything at this point. I like Jirachi, Jungle and enjoy collecting light stamp 1st edition base where I can.

JAPANESE
I was really focusing on completing a Neo 4 holo set in PSA 10 at the beginning of the year, but I’m not sure if I’m gonna continue pursuing a complete set. There’s a few more cards that I really want from the set, but other than that, I don’t wanna spend too much time and money buying cards I’m not crazy about just for the sake of completing a set.

I also have some various cards that don’t belong to any set at the moment. Pichu has become one of my favourite Pokemon recently and I’m not really sure where that came from lol. Also got some classic Sugimori’s, as well as Nishida Raichu from Expedition! Still need the Nishida Pichu! Jungle and Gym 2 are great sets as well!

Also got an assortment of English and Japanese promos. I think promos are my favourite section of the tcg.

That’s everything I am sharing for now! Crazy to see it all together like this, I didn’t realize how much my collection has grown. Cheers boyos

25 Likes

Thanks! I’m a big enjoyer of the Pokemon cards that don’t have Pokemon on them, it seems :sweat_smile:

Wonderful collection, @needszeebs! Which card is your favorite at the moment?

Your 2006 Tropical Tidal Wave - Top 32 is stellar!

3 Likes

Thanks! Ouu its so hard to say lol! It may have to be the 2006 tropical tidal wave! This is one of my favourite cards ever and i saw a great deal on the top thirty-two card and i just had to buy it! If not that one, i love the Lugia GB promo and the Players ceremony card as well! Thats not even considering the set cards… too many good cards, i couldnt pick a favourite lol!

1 Like

Amen. Promos are the best. You have a awesome collection @needszeebs . Those tropical winds and the tidal wave look so great. Really fine pieces you have. Looking forward to seeing you update more of them.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Cheers!

1 Like

Great selections! Personal favorites are the shadowless Blastoise and the Japanese delta lot.

I know it sounds odd but it’s nice to see non complete sets, just your favorites!

1 Like

Some great cards in there! I’m loving that GB Promo Lugia and the Movie Commemoration Rayquaza!

1 Like

Very nice diglett scramble card :slight_smile: there are enough ppl who search those scramble cards :slight_smile: very very nice

1 Like

Love the variety in your collection! So much cool stuff. Best of luck on the Base Set Shadowless holos! 8 seems like a great grade to collect those in.

1 Like

Wonderful collection! Lots of great stuff here :+1: particularly like your promos, seems I can never get enough of those :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

@mrbubbles thanks! I was rly shooting for a 10 on one of those 2004 winds, surprised they all got 9s + mysterious 8 lol.

@TheMarillFoundation Thanks! I love the Blastoise too! I also originally intended to regrade the Delta cards, but upon closer inspection, they will be staying in CGC slabs lol!

@muk The Rayquaza is such a cool card! One of my fav Ray cards for sure!

@robertocaterpie5 I really enjoy some of the scramble cards! I’m pretty sure some of them are like ridiculously rare though, so unlikely I’ll ever complete the set lol!

@fourthstartcg Thanks, there certainly is a nice little mix! I enjoy collecting just about everything, so I end up all over the place in terms of eras lol. Shadowless holos are great and surprisingly affordable in PSA 8! Hoping to knock the Zard off the list in the next year, after that it’s smooth sailing lol.

@camrok37 thanks! I’m also down bad for the promos. I’ve recently been getting very interested in pre-english JP promos and sheets and what not. Some of those cards are truly incredible!

Nice variety! I really need to get into more vintage Japanese stuff.

1 Like

I highly recommend!

1 Like

Heres my most recent PSA return! Pour one out for the 20 other cards that mysteriously vanished from my submission :pensive::facepunch:

7 Likes