My Entei Collection

I am a Big time Entei Card Collecter.

Been looking to get all of Enteis’ Art Design at PSA 10 and so far I am getting there and happy about it.

I have a few cards that I haven’t taken a photo of yet that are PSA 10 might do it later tonight and upload them. I have recent sent in some Pack Art of Entei and just need the JP Neo Rev pack to finish it. Willing to buy it from anyone.

I will be sending a lot of Entei Cards to be PSA graded. Hoping they will all come back as 10s.

If you have any Entei Cards that you might think can get a 10 please message me.
I am getting the Lottery Entei soon Cant wait to get that sexy card graded.

Attachments:

7 Likes

dude you finally make it here. I remember talking to you on YT long ago. How have you been?

1 Like

*slow hand clap*

1 Like

I been around just haven’t really commented on videos. I haven’t seen you post anymore videos. Didn’t think I would see you here. Hahaha.

Well you will see me here a lot. Glad to see you man

1 Like

Hey killerred! Nice to finally see you on here, I remember buying a psa 10 plasma Gale blastoise unlimited off of you a year ago.

Awesome cards

Great collection!

1 Like

Glad to see you man. I sure remember that hope you are still loving that beautiful looking card.

I might make a video on the cards I will be sending off to PSA. Might do it tomorrow. Will post the photos of the packs I will send in tomorrow and the recent cards that are added to my collection

Love the dedication some people can have for one Pokemon. I almost definitely have multiple Japanese Neo 3 Entei’s that could score a 10 if you need it.

2 Likes

The holo one? Sure I would love one. I sadly always get a 9 on them.

Welcome killer.
Looking forward to seeing your collection grow.

Most recent ones, I will send those 2 to be graded, I already sent
Neo Rev non 1st ed and 1st ed english.
Japanese E 3 Series Booster Pack 1st Ed Wind from the Sea
Unleashed Hs Entei Pack Art.

Can’t wait to get them back

Attachments:

Of course I do, I even have it in first edition psa 10 too! This makes me want to drop my blastoise collection thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I’ll have a proper inspection tomorrow and PM you about it.

Cool can’t wait to make a deal with you

I love getting 1st and non 1st both 10 it is a great feeling.
You should man I woud love to see it

Do you collect Entei jumbos, too? Here’s one of my favorites (from my own collection thread).

2 Likes

That is a jumbo?

I thought it was a poster.

It’s a replica of the poster art, but printed on heavy-duty card stock. Measures about 10 inches wide. It was used as a display piece in grocery stores (to advertise frozen fish, of all things).

1 Like

What about a FA Entei?! Or AT Entei?! You must get those in your collection!