My collection

Nice Ultra Shinies!

1 Like

Hi waggy. Im glad i stumbled upon your collection thread, those are some very nice wotc cards. The cynthia ultra shiny is pretty cool too. Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks. I was lucky enough to be a teen in the late 90’s early 2000’s for the original boom. I’ve got the devils luck for pulls sometimes also

1 Like

Awesome collection, that first page brought me some serious nostalgia. As I was fairly young during the original boom, I lost/damaged most of my original WOTC cards :slightly_frowning_face: managed to keep a few that were very damaged, but most of my mint stuff was from the original EX era.

1 Like

Wonderful collection! Are all of the cards in your OP from your childhood? Makes me wanna go look for my cards, even though I’m sure they’ve been thrown out long ago.

Yes they are. Pokemon go was a big factor in me rediscovering my cards.

Last few months of purchases

4 Likes

I like that Lugia is protecting your boxes…!

Great collection, just read through the whole thread. You’ve got a cool mix of English and Japanese, do you have any specific collection goals?

1 Like

Wow! You have some killer cards! I had my childhood cards in an O ring binder and it did indeed damage many of my cards. I definitely recommend moving them to a ring-less binder and/or grading them. Also, I heard that the Mimikyu Munch card is also prone to damage because of the way it is packaged.

Nothing to specific just seal product. Japanese boxes look better then English imo

Thanks. Yeah I’ve heard that so i moved them into toploaders months ago.

1 Like

Super! Excellent collection. :blush:

The scream promos is that what they are called? I plan to buy a set of those myself. And the majority of your colletion looks similar to mine. I have base set unlimiteds than 1st edition holo’s from Jungle thru Neo Destiny so all 1st edition holo’s except base which I’ll go back for. And a E Series set i still have to finish the other two. I also have all the 1st edition Shining Cards and Crystal E Series cards. And I also have all the best sun and moon cards. So we have a lot of the same cards. But great collectors think alike :wink: ya I was just curious so I’m looking up the right thing when I go to buy them :slight_smile:

2 Likes