My booster box/Packs openings

Hi guys,

thought i’d share my first booster opening in a looong time. Last time i opened a pack was about 16 years ago.

i opened 1 and a half box so far and got these, rest packs i’m going to keep sealed and open at a later time.

Well pleased with what i got :grin: :grin:

A quick question though, the bottom left two charizards are the same art but different numbers, one is 13/106 and the other is 107/106. Any idea why, my eyeballs hurt trying to play spot the difference, we apart from the numbers lol

1 Like

Well done on the pulls!

M Charizard EX 107/106 is a Secret or Ultra Rare (not sure, I am bad with modern English cards). It is considerably more rare than the normal M Charizard EX 13/106.

2 Likes

Flashfire was wonderful for pull rates.

1 Like

Nice pulls man!

1 Like

Yeah the charizard 107 is a secret rare, much harder to pull. You may also notice a gold border around the edge of it, which shouldnt be on the 13/106 one?

Ah yes i see it now :grin: When i pulled both cards, i could not see the difference apart from 13/106 and 107/106 lol

Ok guys so remember i had some packs left to open?
I could resist and opened them all lol

And i am well pleased :grin: :grin:

I pulled:

Mega Charizard 108/106
Charizard Ex 100/106
Charizard Ex 13/106
Toxicroak Ex 102/106 x 2

2 Likes

DAMN… Where did you buy the packs from?

Yes so is it just the 2 sealed boxes you bought? It seems it would take more than 2 boxes to pull all that, unless you just got incredibly lucky!

Its just the two boxes. I have ordered more them

The sealed booster boxes were bought from a UK seller on Ebay Zicoz12

I opened 4 1st Edition Wild Blaze Japanese boxes, plenty of Holo’s in there but these i liked most, especially the articuno:

Unlucky that one of the charizard’s was not an ultra rare :slightly_frowning_face:
Oh well, until next time :blush:

Flashfire was an extremely generous set as far as FA/Secret pulls were concerned.

The average for most sets during the BW/XY era has been 2-3 EX 1-2 FA and 1/3 Boxes a Secret
Flashfire was more like 2-4 EX, 2-3 FA, 1/2 Boxes a Secret.

Great pulls, congrats!

I’ve opened two FF boxes that I pre-ordered few days before release and I had AWFUL pulls:
1st box: Charizard EX (11/106), M Charizard X EX (69/106), M Kanhaskhan EX (79/106)
2nd box: Magnezone EX, Charizard EX (11/106), Charizard EX (12/106)

Both boxes were from one case.
No secret rares, no full arts - nothing. I guess I had pretty bad luck with this set.

Every set has their shit tier boxes. I opened a Plasma Freeze box that had 1 Tornadus EX in it, nothing else. No Secret/FA/Not even an ACE Spec.

That really sucks dude. I opened 3 Flashfire Boxes and pulled both Charizard Secrets + 6 Full Arts.

That plasma freeze box would make me rage.

I myself opened a Plasma Freeze Box. The only Ultra was a Latias Ex Regular Art. :confused: I bought it from LegacyCards. He fixed the problem by sending me some free cards. He gave me the choice of a Latios Ex FA or an Shiny Empoleon. I took the shiny empoleon. :blush:

Nice seller, didn’t have to do that.

I opened a korean furious fist box, only got dragonite ex…

Yeah must of been a cool guy

1 Like

So i opened some loose packs i received today from Platinum Supreme Victors and among other holos i pulled these:

but they have a few white spots at the back so probably will be a PSA 8/9. Still happy that i got em :blush:

Pulled these two Nidoqueen’s from a few Dragon Frontiers packs. I see the few differences but do they mean anything?

3 Likes