Most undervalued Charizard

1st ed blaine Zard PSA 10 was sold for so damn cheap back this Feb. Tho maybe that was a private deal (cash+cards) on ebay. I remember like 3-5years ago, it was selling for $70-100 easily. 1st dark zard went for similar prices. IMO Dark Zard is more underrated / undervalued.

Stormfront Zard is the ugliest (IMO.) one. Tho it’s standing at 22 in pop and being released in 2008, and it sells for similar prices. Underrated / undervalued? I don’t think so.

Tbh I think Carddass is the most undervalued set of all time. Carddass Zard PSA 10 sells for cheap too.

I think the most important thing to take away from this thread are all the Charizards not being mentioned :wink:

1 Like
  1. Ex dragon charizard
  2. Secrets wonder charizard

Wow…my #1 wasn’t even mentioned by anyone.

The 1st most undervalued really isn’t even close. I’m shocked I’m the only one who thinks so. Nobody even had it in their top 3??? You can buy them now for 50-60.00usd.

My second pick should be double by December and quadrupled by December 2019.

Lastly…a personal favorite by Carddass that should do something by 2019

3 Likes

Crystal zard

CHARIZARD G LV. X

1 Like

I personally think that “undervalued Charizard” is an oxymoron. This is not to say that the value will not have rises over time, but I do not see any Charizards as being overlooked cards.

1 Like

None may be specifically overlooked unto themselves but one may be overlooked more than another. That’s what the op was getting at. Have fun with it;)

3 Likes

I sold my 1st ed. Dark Charizard with a BGS 9 (1x10, 2x9.5s, 1x9 i believe) for like 52 bucks when I stared selling my collection because I didn’t know the meaning of the word patience. :slightly_frowning_face:

I listed to more Guns n Roses these days.

Power keepers reverse foil charizard. Full disclosure I’m currently selling this card on ebay.

EDIT: Population of only 12 and the gold lettering is dope imo. literally only 1 on ebay.

Actually, with those subgrades, it wouldn’t be a BGS 9. It would be a Gem Mint 9.5.

unlimited and shadowless base charizard PSA 9

Charizard ex psa 10 from fire red leaf green (most charizards pop out in value compared to similair cards, for the charizard ex not so)

Blaine’s charizard 1st ed psa 10. I really love the artwork on it, beautifull card yet only hovering around 500 dollar. Compare that to zards that were released afterwards: skyridge 3k, exp base 2.3k, shining charizard 2.2k… 500 dollar and its older, probably a BIT less diserable than the ones mentioned but surely not 1/4th - 1/6th of the price

2 Likes

DP black Star Promo Charizard G lv. X

1 Like

There’s like 3000 of these.

I’d say even the 10 is overvalued atm.

The unlimited feels like it’s hit the glass ceiling atm. 2 more desirable prints of the same card exist and unlimited is everywhere.

1 Like

The unlimited 10 seems overvalued or maybe the shadowless is just sinking to once again being undervalued. I bought a couple 1st ed darks and blaines along with a hyper, 2x sm60s, and the 276 XY-P this week. Can’t wait to fly home this Wednesday and check the mail! What is everyones thoughts on the Skyridge Crystal Charizard? I like the artwork but I’ve been told it’s inflated right now and that the GS is a better value for the pop/price point.

Stormfront Charizard: It’s the only Base Set Charizard reprint that I think is good. It actually looks like a modernized version of Base Set Charizard while the other reprints just look like cheap knockoffs to me. This card would be a must have for any DP era collector, it was easily 1 of the most hyped up cards back then.

Charizard EX FRLG: I remember when this card was literally at the top when it came to charizard. It was even worth more than 1st Edition Base Set. IMO the card is definitely one of the more important charizard cards and should be right up there with Crystal Charizard.

At the very least these cards should be worth more than Base Set 2 and LC.

1 Like

These cards have increased quite a lot. At $150 Unlimited was quite undervalued, but they’re now selling for $250 even while the 10s tanked from $2000 to $1500 or so. That’s good money, it’s higher than the other holos in PSA 10. A Unlimited PSA 10 Blastoise sold for $275 recently… Now THAT is undervalued. I still wonder why that isn’t a $500+ card.

As for Shadowless 9, it has nearly doubled in the past few months as well. It should probably be a $2000+ card, but it’s close enough right now. Once supply drops a little bit, it should hit these prices again.

in my opinion, shadowless 9 should be at 3k. base zard unlimitted 350.

But I think the charizard ex frlg and blaines charizard should have more growth potential

1 Like

The OP asked what we thought was the most undervalued Charizard, not what you think of Robbie’s pick. But since you already did, I’ll counter and say Robbie’s pick is legit. You said there were 3000 but there are over 8 MILLION people in the hobby and most would love that card in their collection.

2 Likes

Spicey, I like it :wink:

2 Likes