Mjisaacs' Buy Thread - Base 2000: 1 Left!

Mjisaacs’ Buy Thread First off I would like to clarify condition as everyone has different expectations and thoughts on condition. Near Mint: Small amount of whitening on corners as well as a speck or two on the edges, light holo scratching (5 max)
Excellent/Lightly Played: Whitening in small bursts on edges of card and corners, tons of light holo scratching (no deep scratches)
For all Card Conditions: silvering on front is allowed, do not care about centering as long as it isn’t like 90/10
Lastly, I live in the United States for shipping and prices are in U.S. dollars --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PSA Pokémon Wants:

**Ungraded Pokémon Wants:**Near Mint unless otherwise clarified English Base Set 4th Print:

01/102 Alakazam
02/102 Blastoise
03/102 Chansey
04/102 Charizard
05/102 Clefairy
06/102 Gyarados
09/102 Magneton
11/102 Nidoking
13/102 Poliwrath
14/102 Raichu
15/102 Venusaur
16/102 Zapdos
72/102 Devolution Spray $7

Lastly any information, pictures, or sales of Tyranitar Half Decks on languages other than Japanese, English, or Italian would be greatly appreciated and would further a sale at a later date.

Non Pokémon Wants:

These are all just starting prices. I am fully willing to negotiate for any cards if offers are unfair. Thank you to all the friendships and trades made so far and I look forward to working with even more of you if the future. Also special thanks to @dipzy and @gemmintpokemon to the inspiration for the format of this buy thread.
If you have any questions about my wants or prices by sure to ask and I’ll do the best I can to answer!

Mjisaacs

3 Likes

Want to use this second page before bumps and offers as a place to give out personal thank yous to people who I’ve bought from. As well as the ability to look back on previous purchases so one day I can look back and realize I’ve spent a bunch of money on these cards :blush:

To start off I need to thank:
@cullers
@ccrntrade
@abcpokesales
@rustedharmony
These are for purchases before making this final buy thread. Recording of more names and future purchases after today (the day I made this thread) will also by recorded on this page.

New Sales:
@quuador
@519tales
@chopkins1994
@cinnaminhbun

Thank you again for all who will be helping me with my collection goals. There might not be much I can do to thank you except thank you here (as well as of course giving you money), but know I appreciate each person who has helped so far and will help in future purchases. I look forward to working with each of you.

Mjisaacs

5 Likes

Been exactly a month so time to bump it! Keep in mind these prices are only a starting value. Willing to work with anyone!

Mjisaacs

I’ve got a NM super energy removal and a scoop up and pokemon breeder that are both played if you get desperate lol

bump with slightly higher prices. Last 3 cards I need in a whole non holo set. Still have 12 holos to worry about but I’ll worry about those another day :blush: If you have any of these 3 cards let me know! Will accept less than NM for these 3 as well.

Thanks everyone!
Mjisaacs

PM’ed! :blush:

Glad to see you almost have your collection complete. I will keep an eye out for the cards you are looking for. I also have come across some jungle variants as well (variant cardboard stock, most likely were in the red logo packs), let me know if you are interested in those down the road. Have a good one!

1 Like

@mjisaacs, I have a Beedrill if you are interested.