Mitsuhiro Arita Artbook [with autograph + sketch] Preorder

Just wanted to put this out there for people who may not be aware. Arita has made available a preorder for his two art books. [1] You can get the book alone or you can pay extra for autograph and/or a [random] sketch:

The Culdcept one is fantasy-style art done for this game. The Cinematic one is mostly western movies (ex. batman).

It looks like he’s not really putting a limit on these. I’m not sure if the sketches will be at the same quality, but here’s an example of the one I got about a year ago:

1. ↩︎

20 Likes

These are cool artbooks and a great collectors’ item if you’re a fan of Arita and curious about his work outside of the Pokemon franchise. While his style is just as recognizable in these, it’s interesting to see the creative liberties he has when tackling other IPs.

1 Like

Arita is really hustling, good for him! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Are these shipped to the US, or do I need a middleman?

Maybe an early retirement is coming? :eyes:

1 Like

Hustlin’ indeed, smart man. Now where’d I put my wallet…

I’ve played Culdcept Revolt (the newest one in the series) before and it’s a pretty neat game. Some of the cards he’s illustrated:

1 Like

It does ship direct to the US

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for this information. Just ordered a book :slight_smile:

It’s a great option for those who want to support Arita, get a unique sketch, and not have to wait in line :slightly_smiling_face: I have mine framed!

1 Like

In a shadowbox?

I scanned the sketch and then have the printed copy framed (don’t tell anyone that the copy is the one on display) :shushing_face:

1 Like

My sketch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

My order from January just shipped today. Happy to see what sketch I get!

1 Like

Are these still able to buy? I understand its not pokemon related but I would love some artwork from him. The site is not working for me, perhaps i need vpn and translator? I see on this e4 page you can buy a sign and sketch for 160 for either cinematic or other art book, which is a good choice since they similar price?

Nvm just bought every single one

2 Likes

9 Likes

I share with you my new acquisition I am very happy

13 Likes

Here are a few more sketches as reference :slight_smile:

Artbook sketches from his autograph sessions in Europe (November 2022)

Artbook sketches from September 2022 (he offered to draw sketches for people that won an auction item on his website):

8 Likes

How long does it usually take? I ordered mine in april its now July, Not sure if i should contact or not, I know he is busy

So cool!!

1 Like