Misgraded Fossil Gengar Fair Price

What would be a fair price for a Misgraded PSA 10 1st Ed Fossil Gengar? The back is really clean but the holo is pretty scratched up. I’m thinking about selling mine and using the money to put towards a true 10, but don’t know what to list at.

Honestly I would go for an auction. Show all the pictures you can and see what happens. I think you will probably get full ten value

2 Likes

Mind boggling to me that anyone would pay the gem mint going rate when the card is clearly not the condition as stated on the label.

2 Likes

Did you have the card graded yourself a 10 with prior knowledge of scratches on the holo pattern or could it be the case is scratched up? Or is it a print line that was missed?

1 Like

I agree with @casual although its not normally the best route, auctions right now are going crazy. People just bidding them through the roof.

Na, it’s actually the first ever graded card I bought (1x cert) back in 2011 when I discovered that was actually a thing. I received the card in a baggy and never took it out till about a year ago and discovered all the flaws on the holo. I was hoping it was the case at first but I polished it up and the scratches remained. Not print lines either, just faint diagonal and horizontal scratching unfortunately.