A little PSA return, I would have preferred an 8 for the pikachu but it doesn’t matter, it’ll be for next time!
Looks all look so minty! Beautiful collection!
Thank you! ![]()
The swirl on the Charizard NR is just so good !!! ![]()
Thanks, I really love it!
The Mewtwo has to be one of the best looking phone cards I’ve seen. It just screams 90’s Japan for me. Great collection!
I couldn’t agree more!
Your collection is incredible! Makes me realise I need to dig through the e4 archives to check out all the threads similar.
I’m really gaining a strong appreciation for binders and non graded cards, and you seem to have the perfect mix! Thanks for sharing
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your comment!
Oh my lord that’s adorable
It reminds me of Nishida’s cute style in Pokémon!
Hand-Signed by Shota Kageyama :
1984 - Game Freak - Doujinshi - #14
Predating the video game company, Game Freak was a self-published video game magazine created by Satoshi Tajiri and Ken Sugimori in the 1980s. The first issue was published in 1983 by Tajiri.
Ken Sugimori would join the magazine at a later date as an illustrator after finding the magazine in a shop and liking it.















