Mika's Collection

Just added this beautiful Abra No Rarity!

4 Likes

Hi guys, just added some cards :saluting_face:

10 Likes

Little update with no rarities cards :

13 Likes

It’s been a while since I updated this post, I’ve made good progress on my no rarity full set, I’m currently at 95%.

I’ve also added this beautiful card to my collection :

15 Likes

Custom made, the artist having painted the illustration over a real Japanese card. The hardest part here was painting the “Secret Super Battle” according to the artist.

8 Likes

99% of the No Rarity full set :saluting_face:

Zard coming soon !

11 Likes

Random Binder Page

6 Likes

Set finished with this amazing zard (swirl gang :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

I’ll update later with pictures of the full binder.

14 Likes

My favorite Pokémon game !

e5fcd2830e07431eb92f8c2b3aedeff05426a99e_2_342x485

If you’re familiar with the game, you already know how magnificent the OSTs are.

6 Likes

Settei or 設定 is the Japanese term for model sheets or character sheets. It means setting. Animation studios first make a handmade copy, which is in turn copied and distributed to the animators to be used as reference when creating anime to keep everything on model

Drawn by Sayuri Ichiishi who was the lead anime character designer for the Pokémon anime series. Her work closely follows Ken Sugimori to transfer Pokémon and Ken’s characters into the anime. Sayuri also designs characters exclusive to the anime.

11 Likes

Cat Tea Party Art Signed by Atsuko Nishida

6 Likes

Better pictures of the three generations of No Rarity starters !

10 Likes

As promised, here’s a picture of the no rarity binder :blush:

(You can swipe to see all pictures)

31 Likes

Chef Heart Sticker - Chef Heart Emoji Stickers

Congratulations on this milestone. They look so awesome in the binder and it is a really great achievement. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

3 Likes

Incredible, wow.

1 Like

Thank you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @TheMarillFoundation @mrbubbles

Aside from these cards being amazing, your binder photography skills with zero glare are even more impressive.

2 Likes

Thank you mate ! (It was not easy for the photography part :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

What a beautiful binder. The photos do a really good job of capturing the colors of the cards!

1 Like