Mew ex - PLAY Promo 007 value

Hi everyone, I was wondering how much this card should fetch both unsealed and sealed.

Thank you for any help! :blush:

Not sure on the rules for bumping these kind of threads, but hoping for an answer!

Both of the sealed ones I found on eBay were $199 although both sellers accepted offers.
The only two unsealed ones were graded
9-is asking for $120
10-is asking for $380 and is accepting offers.

Hope this helps :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help! :blush:

Do you mind sharing a link to that PSA9 one? I haven’t been able see it.
Also I’ve seen the best offer ones, but they’ve been up there for a while. I was thinking of buying it, but without many sold listings to go off recently I wasn’t sure how much to offer without overpaying/being offensive.

Of course man, here you go.

www.ebay.com/itm/2003-PSA-9-Mint-Japanese-Mew-EX-Holo-7000-Points-Play-Promo-Pokemon-Card-/391739067095?hash=item5b3577cad7:g:m0gAAOSwdGFYsVWE

I’m not familiar with the card so I don’t what exactly would be fair. At least if you offer something bad you have another seller to try it with :blush:

1 Like

Just to add, I sold a couple psa 10 copies between $325-399. Definitely a scarce card these days, don’t see it like I used to 3-5 years ago.

2 Likes

Ah, the seller not shipping to the UK might be the reason, I’ll see what I can do though, and thanks again for all the help! :blush:

Yeah, starting to wish I picked it up a few years ago now haha, oh well live and learn. Thanks for the help also :blush:

1 Like