MAXMOEFOE IS BACK

i burnout from making 1 instagram post every year

1 Like

Japan vlogs?

2 Likes

Japan vlogs

4 Likes

Max once told me to suck his dick and it was the highlight of my trip to Australia

5 Likes

I love how when he gets the good bread pull for the first time he checks the back. That’s hysterical.

1 Like

Watched his Triple Beat opening and the Snap Gyarados vid. Both pretty fun. I’m not too big on card openings these days but I had no issue watching the whole thing :slightly_smiling_face:

I tried. Too much screaming for $5 modern cards.

Maybe I’m just immature (I’m definitely immature… working on it), but the little “yeah yeah yeah” sound effect when he is fully seating a sleeved card into a toploader gets me every time :laughing:

2 Likes

fun fact, that’s not “yeah” but “Jeff” from the critically acclaimed film 22 Jump Street:

This has been a Maxmoefoe Lore Minute ™

8 Likes

Wow, I had to listen to them back to back a couple times. I never knew this! :grin:

1 Like

Have you seen the movie chef?

1 Like

i was hoping for some deez nuts sound bits. maybe next video :pray:

The “Jeff” counter can resume. I’m so happy.

3 Likes

Anyone else not a fan of this specific type of collectible unboxings? He’s done a few of these videos before from the same company.

I guess they all feel too similar and or like Funkos which im not a big fan of. The video was still entertaining though!

1 Like

They can be a breath of fresh air to help break up the Pokemon content. I think he does it so that he can draw a wider audience with his videos, especially since he’s already considered the GOAT for pack openings amongst Pokemon fans. I watch him just because I like hearing him yell and scream.

6 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

11 Likes

An oldie, but look at those crystal cards going for cheap.

5 Likes

Would kill for new Japan vlogs

1 Like

I will never not love his top loader tap sound effect

This is really a trip down memory lane. The specific Mandarake store at 4:39+ is the store I frequented literally every day in 2015-2017. I’m assuming this video was taken at a similar time given the prices. I was picking up base zards every day for 500 yen, old sealed boosters for ~1000 yen, Crystals, stars & shinings for generally less than 10k, it was absolutely beautiful. I was a student, but every day I’d walk in there I could afford a handful of cards. Nowadays everything is 500k+ lol. For everyone’s reference, this store is in Nakano Broadway which is absolutely nothing like it used to be.

3 Likes