MAXMOEFOE IS BACK

The dark days are over.

24 Likes

I JUST SAW IT AND MAXMOEFOE IS BACK YEEEEEAAAAA

2 Likes

Who is maxmoefoe?

3 Likes

The maximum foe for other youtubers :wink:
View counts for others about to go down, ha!

Finally! Been waiting for his eclectic Pokemon videos and cheeky humor :laughing:

1 Like

Smpratte will be glad.

1 Like

I dont know any other “Poketuber” taking over an hour for 100 packs, and I love it

Let’s go!!! This is the only pack-opening channel I watch so I really hope he starts posting regularly again

1 Like

19 Likes

what is a max mo fo

Now I need to see him rip VSTAR Universe

1 Like

I am amazed after taking 11 months off, his first video gets 145k views in 8 hours after coming back.

11 Likes

Max has one of the most unique Pokémon card channels on YouTube, he has an amazing sense of humor. He is the reason I got back into collecting eight years ago! I highly recommend this video:

9 Likes

Max was the main channel I watched when coming back to the hobby. I remember scrolling really far down on his channel and then picking a random video to start with, slowly making my way to present day uploads. He has a huge catalog of videos opening lots of Pokemon product from both English and Japanese sets, as well as some videos showing off other collectible oddities. His personality is very unique and he actually spent a good chunk of time looking at the new card arts, something that many other channels skip over entirely.

Glad to see him opening up packs again.

2 Likes

Yay! Most entertaining poketuber is back.

Never watched any of his videos but I have already judged him negatively because of the thumbnail.

2 Likes

He’s from WA, we raise each other up not bring each other down.

Don’t stoop to easterner levels.

3 Likes

No I want to be toxic.

5 Likes

Missing out on the best pokemon youtuber

1 Like

omg. he’s BACK back.

8 Likes