MaxMaxCity’s Pokémon Rookie Cards — Photographed from all around the world! 🌎🌍🌏

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to share a special project I am working on to photograph my entire 1996 Bandai Carddass PSA 10 prism set from all around the world. This set took roughly 2.5 years to complete and these prisms were sourced from sellers from 11 different countries! (I never have been able to grade any 10’s myself lol)

This inspired me to photograph each of the prisms in a different location from around the globe.

So far I have 6 of 12 prism sets photographed,

Just wanted to share with you all my fun little project :grin:

Will update with more places as I travel more :grin:

Here is my complete set of prisms all together. Currently is a 1 of 1 set as no other collector has this complete set in PSA 10 grade. Comleting this set has been my biggest achievement in the hobby!

Keukenhof Gardens — Netherlands

The Mona Lisa — Paris, France

Positano, Italy

Catacombs of Paris

The Colosseum — Rome, Italy

Santa Maria del Fiore — Florence, Italy

37 Likes

My dude this is one of the coolest threads ive seen thank you for sharing. That machamp and the colosseum! :pinched_fingers::pinched_fingers: i absolutely love all of it.

3 Likes

This reminds me of a project I had in school. We made a paper doll called Flat Stanley and sent it to relatives to take photos with him at different locations. Very cool idea!

4 Likes

This is incredible! A phenomenally cool and unique collection elevated by fantastic photography with obviously thoughtful matching of the Pokemon to the location.

Thanks for sharing with us!

1 Like

Gorgeous photos! Really makes me want to go to Italy one day.

@kromaticlanturn I remember Flat Stanley as well!

2 Likes

Funnily enough, mine went to japan.

1 Like

Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing!

@zyxxke

1 Like