Manny Pacquiao Signed Pokemon Card

Did anyone see this lol? Interesting… and odd combination…
www.ebay.com/itm/Manny-Pacquiao-Pokemon-Base-Set-Fighting-Energy-Signed-Auto-Card-PSA-DNA-Slabbed/392129798721?hash=item5b4cc1e241:g:Z3MAAOSwa6JbqGD~:sc:USPSFirstClass!85748!US!-1:rk:1:pf:1&frcectupt=true

5 Likes

That’s pretty cool and it’s not overpriced. Tempted to buy! Lol

3 Likes

I really like that. Would have preferred on a Hitmonchan or fighting poke rather than fighting energy but still super cool

5 Likes

Yeah it would be interesting to add to any collection. It just seems kind of odd.

Still waiting for an unlimited water energy signed by Michael Phelps.

3 Likes

That’s super awesome. Agreed that it’d be cooler on a fighting Pokémon, though. It reminds me of the card signed by Ronda Rousey!

4 Likes

The seller had 7 of these signed. This is pretty typical of Pacquiao, he is a frequent signer. I remember buying memorabilia from a dealer who could get whatever he wanted signed by pacquiao. He had 10+ of every single Pacquiao item listed.

2 Likes

When he’s signed everything else you own so you get him to sign Pokémon cards. lol

3 Likes

These are my personal feelings on all autos. Not for me unless it was done for me.

1 Like

Wow! That’s such a cool idea to use the Fightning energy! I’ve been sending out a few Topps Chrome UFC cards through the mail to some of the fighters to sign and this would be such a unique item to sign.

1 Like

Can you imagine a double dragon energy signed by both Our honorable president and Kanye? :slight_smile:
Or a psychic energy by Uri Geller. :smiley:

/edit: What the heck @ that censoring. He’s your president, we don’t even have one! :wink:

1 Like

That is an auto replacement for the sitting president to avoid political discussion. It was the same for the previous president and will be the same for whoever wins the next election.

1 Like

Fair enough. :slight_smile:

Did someone on E4 buy this card lol?