Ludkins UK now is officially PSA UK

Same here, its been stuck on 60/88 for months now…

@haggiscollects additionally there is no need to subscribe to the PSA collector’s club to gain access to the value tier service when you submit via PSA UK. This is a huge plus.

1 Like

Yes but a minimum of 20 cards.

And currentely estimated turnaround I am not sure how much is accurated. 120 days is 4 months, If I sent it today and I received it in November I would do it for sure, but given the bad experiences of the past I would say it is better to wait for PSA to officially announce that it has cleaned the backlog.

Even worse unfortunately! 120 business days is around 6 months so it’ll likely be next year before return. I’ll be interested to see how close they get to these estimates.

I think now PSA use calendar days and not business days anymore.

Going off PSA UK brochure it’s business days, though Ill ask the team when I send in my submission tomorrow

Yeah seems we are in the same batch.
I feel even worse for the Golden tier senders who are also still waiting for their cards!

Has anyone submitted through PSA UK yet? Wondering how the process went as the brochure makes it seem a little weirder than just submitting and sending the cards directly to America.

1 Like

I put through a value submission with them when they opened, pretty straightforward. You have to register everything via the PSA website including payment details as if you were doing a direct submission, though you bank transfer your payment to PSA UK and they sort everything from there. Supposed to get email updates though I haven’t had any yet…. Reminds me I must message them about that in the morning… along with a nag about my Feb 2021 order…. Ffs :joy:

Ah okay nice to know its not too hard. Do you still get to see the status tracker and things like that?

So you just fill out the sheet like normal, but then ship it to PSA UK instead of PSA. They invoice you, then send it on, and from there everything works like normal. Only exception is obviously its PSA UK who reach out to you to let you know cards are returning. Is that right?

Correcta-Mundo, here’s the link to their submission guide. Apparently their aim is to have a fully functional website by the end of September to allow us to submit directly via that instead of the PSA US website.

3 Likes

They’re actually much worse now than they’ve ever been. I used to use Ludkins all the time. Now they don’t respond to emails, social media messages and their online submission contact form doesn’t work. Really at a loss for what to do now.

When is the official PSA UK website going to be up?

It’s up now. It just doesn’t work lol

2 Likes

Hey, I mean the official website and not Facebook :3

Just in case people don’t know, PSA UK have closed down. Anyone who has sent cards to them (or Ludkins Collectables) and hasn’t received them back should contact PSA USA. See the update on 4th November https://www.psacard.com/communication

We have a Facebook group “Ludkins - PSA support group” where we chat and try to help each other.

1 Like

We have a whole thread about it here

3 Likes