3rd party PSA grading services

I was watching some videos and came across a guy who does a PSA grading service where you send him your cards and he sends in bulk submissions to PSA in Europe.

What do you guys think about that? Have you ever heard of anyone doing that in the US?

www.ludkinscollectables.com/

5 Likes

Ludkins is indeed your best option

Yeah there are a ton of people who offer that kind of service :blush:. Personally I think its a great idea, instead of having to pay the (there are different membership tiers but I have no idea what they cost at the mo. Think I’ve heard) $300 membership fee plus shipping, insurance, taxes etc you can just send them to one of these middlemen and they’ll charge you somewhere around $10 a card to take care of all of that for you. For those who aren’t sending tons of cards each year it can be a lot cheaper than getting a full membership.
I’ve always only sent my cards through Ludkins whose service has been beyond impeccable; they’ve had my service for 2.5 years or so without a single problem and they’ve processed some pretty heft cards in their time from hundreds of different customers (an Illustrator last year I believe as just one example) so they can be trusted pretty unreservedly :blush:. But like I said, tons of different middlemen out there on (almost) every continent with a pretty fair range of competitive pricings for their services. I for one am incredibly grateful for them :blush:.

(Feel like my confusion here might just be due to sentence structure but just to clarify, there is no PSA office currently in Europe, they only do grading in the US)

Ludkins or bust. Charlie has handled all of my subs and I’ve had zero issues and zero complaints. Stand up guy and service.