International PSA Grading Submission

Hey guys,

I am thinking of submitting like 25 cards to PSA for grading. Probably a one time thing. Most card value are under 100 bucks with maybe 2 or 3 that’s in the 300 - 500 dollar range. I have heard many people say how expensive it is to have your cards graded if you are not in the US. I am wondering why that is and what I can expect.

In terms of shipping to PSA, I think I can use a forwaders that will take it across the border and let USPS complete the shipment. And maybe have PSA ship the package to a receiving depot and I’ll have it forwarded there to me.

I highly suggest you use Ludkins or some other grading service, especially given the number of cards, the relative infrequency you plan to submit, and the value. Why take on all those costs yourself?

If you’re in the UK/Europe, you can use the Ludkins UK service, and if you’re in North America you can use the USA service. I’m not sure if they serve other areas of the world but you can ask @funmonkey54 for more info.

1 Like

Isn’t it more expensive to ship it to someone else, have them ship it to psa, psa ships it back to them and then they have to ship it to you.

Not really. Grading services get good bulk discounts and they pass those savings on to you. I know for Ludkins the shipping costs to and from PSA are included in the per card price, but you’re responsible for shipping the cards to them and them shipping back to you if you’re outside the US. It really is the best way to go.

1 Like

Is there someone from ludkins that I can talk to on this forum?

If you ship by yourself, you will pay 7.5 usd each card. Ludkins won’t do any discount for Europe. You have time until the 30. June :stuck_out_tongue:
edit: if you have time to do the process by yourself it’s more convenient. But through Ludkins service it will be easier (not for every EU country, i.e Switzerland, Norway and others)

I am in Canada

Hey Brandon,

I’ll shoot you a message now about the Ludkins option.