Lost Origin Booster Box

Hey All,

Curious what your thoughts are on Lost Origin Booster Box prices. Do you think they will continue to go up in value? Is it a good investment? And do you think it will get to Evolving Skies prices?

On the fence of investing in a box.

Nate

They are about to get a big reprint so i’d wait until they drop back to $100 before buying anything

Heard on a podcast that people are being offered 120 booster boxes for $120 each through distribution

Reprint has been confirmed…

It’s a good set (don’t think will reach Evolving Skies prices do), but you should wait a few weeks to see until where prices fall, and the buy if you want to.

1 Like

TCGPlayer has the market price in the $160s, but they’re still currently available on the US Pokemon Center at MSRP

2 Likes

This happened with Brilliant Stars as well. I am always amazed at the lack of research people do before spending $100+
Roughly 60% of people live paycheck to paycheck. A $20 savings by buying direct from Pokémon Center goes a long ways for someone/family on a budget.

2 Likes

As far as an investment vehicle, there are 100 other things I would buy before a modern, still-in-print English booster box. WOTC holos… vintage Japanese…Japanese promos…Signed Back to the Future memorabilia, £100 worth of S&P 500…hell, even Bitcoin.

I am surprised they are doing a restock but I guess its good news? I assume silver will also be getting one. Any word about astral or before that?

can get 40% of a holo fossil set at a tcg shop NM if theyre wlling to work with you for that price. Wotc is free at this point

1 Like

Well whatnot and breakers are successful even though they are obscene overchargers.

Perhaps it speaks to the loneliness of modern society that so many people need fake online communities ripping them off to feel part of something.

1 Like

Lost Origin is probably the number 2 main set from the SWSH block imo. I would not buy it now with restocks coming though