Looking to Buy!

Hey guys - after a great start to my collection with the PSA Charizard and Houndoom - I’ve finally recooperated enough to come back for more. Been browsing eBay and what-not but nothing at a good enough price to purchase. Looking for the best deals I can find!

I’m looking for any of the following (not able to purchase much - so probably the first 1 or 2 good offers I get):

ENGLISH PSA 9/10 ONLY please! (or ungraded in a PSA 9/10 condition - which is actually my preference because they are cheaper haha)

-Any English Gold Star (the older the better)
-Any Crystal (Skyridge or Aquapolis)

• 1st Edition Dark Dragonite - Team Rocket
  • 1st Edition Base Blastoise (this can be PSA 8/9 or ungraded condition similar)
  • 1st Edition Base Venusaur (this can be PSA 8/9 or ungraded condition similar)
  • Any ungraded mint condition WotC 1st Edition Holos I will look at.

**Have some trades that include: stage error wartortle, banned koga’s ninja trick, banned misty’s tears, 5-6 HP 50 Vulpix Errors, Bulk Common/Uncommons from WotC, Full Art EX’s from newer sets, and a 15/18 Southern Island incomplete set**

On a different note - I’m also looking to purchase one of the nice boxes I’ve seen in some videos to hold my PSA card collection.

Thanks everyone in advance! Look forward to doing some trades/buys!