Looking for ebay tools/methods to bulk list items

Hey all,
I’ve been selling casually on eBay on and off for a few years (around 900ish sales over 10ish years).

I was wondering if there are any methods / tools that can help list multiple items rather than creating an individual listing each time?

I have no issue with taking the time to list the more expensive items individually, but I have a huge list of low end stuff that I need to sell but it is very tedious to list these individually.

I’ve just come across listing items via spreadsheet that gets uploaded to ebay, but I still need to figure it out completely. This I think is the best way to do bulk items at once but I thought I’d ask here too.

I’m open to any 3rd party tools too.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I use a spreadsheet that uploads as drafts, and then use the multi-select tool and go in to change the location/shipping policy and stuff like that. Only really works if you have images that are hosted online somewhere (ie psa website scans) though. More than happy to share it and explain how it works :smiley:

5 Likes

That would be incredible, thank you so much!! I have online photo storage so that’s a good start for me!

1 Like

I just search the item and click on someone else’s listing, click “sell one like this” and it autofills all the same info you for. I have a macro that fills the description for me and I’m done.

3 Likes

I’ll send you a dm :smiley:

1 Like

I found this the other day and was going to give ut a try

1 Like

“This spectacular tool will create automatic listings for you with lifelike text descriptions, just as if a real, living person wrote it. Instead of a fake, dead one. You can imagine that a true individual put themselves into the carefully crafted work that is the ebay listing and not have to lift a finger yourself. And you can save pixels with fewer commas.Don’t miss your chance to make this invaluable tool a part of your selling process.”

~AI generated ebay tool sales pitch (with some commentary)

To contribute constructively, I have templates that I use, and depending on the varying types of things you’re listing, simply copy the template, and then fill in the blanks with the specifics. I take photos and import things in a certain order too. When I get a rhythm going, I can get through a listing in about a minute. I’d like to try PFMs app tho. =)

Slabtools.com by far the best for listing graded cards