Starting my first ever job as a teacher, not sure what to do with my Ebay store

So I just got my first job and I’m excited to start, but as a first year teacher there’s a general consensus I’ve heard from peers that there’s a big learning curve that takes up a lot of time and energy along with preparing new daily lesson plans that I want to prepare myself for, so I plan to take a hiatus from my Ebay store in the meantime.

Putting my store on vacation mode and turning it off and on immediately every month is what I’m considering, but I’m trying to figure out a way to avoid that pesky $21.95 a month to minimize my expenses.

So my main question is if anyone has any information of a way to save all of the information for Ebay listings (longer than the 3 months ebay provides) to be able to reupload them many months ahead of time? I have 2500 listings if that helps at all. I know services like Auto-DS provides this but charges an obscene fee to do so.

If anyone has any knowledge or insight from a similar past experience I would be very grateful, thank you for any help.

1 Like

My previous answer didn’t take into account the VOLUME or really solve the problem you’re dealing with. Sorry…

I will say, thank you for taking-on that profession! Society NEEDS you, and as a part-time arts educator, I understand it’s a lot of work!
:muscle: :sunglasses: :facepunch:

2 Likes

One idea is to just do a bulk edit of all your listings and increase the price by 5-10%. Your items should sell a little slower so you don’t have so many orders to pack consistently, and you slowly dwindle down your inventory.

There were life events for me where I thought my free time would go to zero, but there was more time left over than I expected.

14 Likes