Looking for a Base Set 1st edition shadowless Charizard

Hey guys ,

As the title describes i’m looking for the holy grail. Is anyone selling one ungraded in PSA 5-8~ish condition. I’m looking to spend about 300-400 :blush:

cheers ,

You won’t be able to get one of the higher grades for even close to the price you’re offering, but $400 USD puts you close to being able to acquire a PSA 5 Charizard.

Here’s a rough price guide for what you can expect to pay based on eBay sold listings:

PSA 5: $450-600
PSA 6: $600-700
PSA 7: $700-900
PSA 8: $900-1300
PSA 9: $1500-2200
PSA 10: :thinking:?? (Hard to define right now; the last two sold for an average of $10,400)

1 Like

Allright , thanks a lot budd :blush: haha , looks like i will be saving some money for a while. So 1500 for a psa 9 would pretty much be a steal right ?

Yes, $1500 for a PSA 9 would be a great deal, if for no other reason than the fact that it would be easy to sell one for several hundred dollars more (Not to mention having a Mint copy of the most iconic Pokemon card ever!).

2 Likes

I’d say those prices are pretty spot on, been trying to get an 8/9 my self at the 900/1500 mark in GBP the last few months to no avail. They’ve just quite a bit to say the last since May this year even.

For what it’s worth last week I sold a PSA 7 for 1000.00usd and today sold another 7 yesterday for 929.00.
My advice is if you have these, hold on to them. If you want one, get it now. Pretty simple.

“I sold a PSA 7” … “if you have these, hold on to them”

3 Likes

@KingPokemon probably has 25,000 of them in 7

Only 122 PSA 7 exist, so am color me skeptical.

1 Like

6 Likes

lol that is one of my faves

Lol…
Yes I have a bunch of them graded and many that deserve 7s. Those I will sell and hope others make some money. They aren’t part of my personal collection. Now my 10s? Never for sale;)

1 Like

You mean aside from the ones that you have for sale, right? :grin:

Lol, you might want to watch out Gary, that show off listing might get snapped up one of these days with all these price jumps :wink: