List of All XConcepts Pokemon Mini-Snowboards

Hello everyone,

This is a guide on the XConcepts Pokemon Mini-Snowboards. According to the copyright on the back of the boxes, they were made in 1999, but according to the Pokemon News article from March 1st, 2000, these were available at the American International Toy Fair in the year 2000. I can’t tell if these were only released at the Toy Fair, if these were revealed at the Toy Fair and then released elsewhere, or if these were sold before the Toy Fair and just happened to be mentioned on the Pokemon website saying they would be available at the Toy Fair as well.

There are supposedly 23 of these Mini-Snowboards, but so far I have only managed to track down 15 of them, and I’m not convinced that 23 were actually released. This is similar to the release of the Mini-Skateboards which also ended up releasing less than originally stated.

Happy collecting
:blush:

Pokemon Included

• Arcanine
  • Articuno
  • Blastoise
  • Chansey
  • Charizard
  • Hitmonchan
  • Kadabra
  • Kangaskhan
  • Metapod
  • Pikachu
  • Raichu
  • Vaporeon
  • Weezing

Board Images

Expand

Arcanine

Articuno

Blastoise

Chansey

Charizard

Hitmonchan

Kadabra

Kangaskhan

Metapod

Pikachu - Red Background

Pikachu - Blue Background

Pikachu - Multicolored Background

Raichu

Vaporeon

Weezing

4 Likes

I remember my cousin had a couple of these when we were kids. The only holo card I had back then was Hitmonchan, so I was always trying to play with his Hitmonchan snowboard

1 Like

Hope this helps

2 Likes