List of All Pokemon TCG Cameos (English)

Glameow (Unbroken Bonds 159) features a picture of Oddish on the pot in addition to the already listed Lumineon doll;

4 Likes

@llyrwenne Wow I can’t believe I missed that. Thanks so much! I collect Oddish so I’ll be picking this card up :blush:

2 Likes

I guess we’re posting here now for Pokemon Hidden Artwork now which I think makes sense. Haha. This will be a great resource for people who care about cameo Pokemon as a part of their card collections! Thanks again, @JoshsOddCollection!

This Venonat has two Pokemon featured in the carvings (pretty sure this is Koga’s Gym) - 2 Venomoth and a Muk in the middle:

This Lileep is attached to a panicked Omanyte:

Kabu has Centiskorch on the background banner:

Shelmet has a Karrablast (I think it’s mislabeled as 7 on the main post by accident):

Blastoise collectors will love this Makuhita (ranking banner):

I’m not sure if Rockruff has a Pikachu or a cute Mimikyu, however, I’m betting on the latter since the “pillow” on the bottom left is a Munna which is a psychic-card type as well:

4 Likes

Heh thanks, another muk for me :grin: this one was very well hidden!

1 Like

@azulryu Thanks! I never noticed those in the background of the Venonat lol, very hard to catch. Is it just me or is there a third Pokemon next to Venomoth in the carving? I reached out to the artist on Twitter so we’ll see if we can get an answer ^^

Thanks for some of these missed cards and corrections :blush: That Makuhita one is also really hard to see, how cool :grin:

1 Like

Went through the Single / Rapid Strike Master cards now that they’ve all been revealed;

Tepig (Pignite)

Remoraid (Octillery)

Indeedee (Sinistea)

Empoleon V (Falinks, Mienfoo)

Tyranitar V (Pignite)

Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX (Cramorant, Arrokuda, Clobbopus, Corviknight)

There’s also a bunch of cards featuring the Dojo and the Towers of Two Fists (Tower of Darkness and Tower of Waters), which each bear (pun intended) Kubfu-like signs.

4 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I’ve been working on a list for all eeveelutions (english +JP) and it’s proving to be more difficult than expected.
This is a massive help, thanks a million!

1 Like

@llyrwenne, Thanks! Once the cards come out in English I’ll add them since the set numbers are sometimes different :blush:

@llyrwenne , There’s a Corviknight as well in the Urshifu card.

Also found a couple of Pokemon featured in the Communication card:

Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Clefairy, Staryu, Weedle, Voltorb, Ditto, Eevee (cannot discern the rest).

2 Likes

I have no clue how I missed the big Corviknight flying in the foreground. Thanks for pointing it out!

I believe this Pokémon Communication print is already in the list (Team Up 152b), though it does not identify Eevee. The ‘Eevee’ is simply too far away to definitively identify, and the color of the poster does not match Eevee’s Normal typing. Ditto is the last definitively identifiable Pokémon in the art.

Back to Battle Styles: There’s another Tepig print among the Gym promotional cards, also featuring a Pignite cameo;

I’m guessing this is the Tepig promo that will be included in the English Battle Styles Collector’s Chest.

2 Likes

@JoshsOddCollection, I just realized you have the XY177 Karen featuring Umbreon listed as XY176. Not a big deal but it was confusing at first trying to find it.

You’re absolutely right, that was a typo I made when making the guide. Thanks for pointing that out, I just fixed it :blush:

Hey.

I recently asked if anybody knew of ay cards outside of Neo that feature Team Rocket.

I know that there are a few modern inclusions and full arts. Maybe anybody here can help?

This could be a possible maractus cameo, or just plain ol’ cacti. If I were to theory craft then I’d say that maractus was a female only cacnea evolution that eventually got axed.

@assassin5757 Maractus wasn’t introduced into Pokemon until much later, so it’s not a cameo, just normal cacti. Also this thread is English only, so please stick to English cards :blush:

Thank you for this list!

It will help me complete my own Togepi master collection:
www.elitefourum.com/t/taatrobs-complete-togepi-master-collection-looking-for-1/32015/1

2 Likes

From the newest reveals:

Heracross with Weedle:

Sobble with Passimian:

And my favorite, Lapras in the background picture of Scraggy.

2 Likes

I added so many Eevee and Eeveelution cards to my collection from this list. Is there a Japanese equivalent list? There are any Japanese exclusives that have cameos as well.

1 Like

There isn’t a Japanese equivalent list currently, I’ve only made it for English so far. It would be quite hard for me to come up with a Japanese list due to the language barrier - it would be better suited for someone who fluently speaks Japanese :blush:

The special art of Galarian Articuno feature Chinchou and Rufflet. So will be a fine addition to the list once released in English’

2 Likes