Lillie 397/SM-P Extra Battle Day Promo is up for Auction

98% Feedback Account, 6 hours live and already >40k USD… lets see where this will go:

4 Likes

Would love to see this surpass the illustrator or at least 1st Ed Base Zard. Imagine the chaos.

23 Likes

What is this hyped loli crap

10 Likes

Now at 50k! This totally blows my mind.

2 Likes

magi’s offering $100K so I’m expecting something more than that.

https://twitter.com/magi_Akiba/status/1664208579585511431

It’s a somewhat exclusive modern full art and was a limited, very scarce release.

You’d expect it to garner a premium. But no where near this much.

It may be puzzling and a little icky but Waifu craze is clearly powerful. And Lillie is clearly still preciously valued by Japan.

Can anybody tell me what the price for a psa10 of this card was a year ago?

I don’t think you want to know… haha but 10k last May: Reddit - Dive into anything

1 Like

That was a fake copy (and probably fake sale); I’m pretty sure it was already well over 10k (maybe around 25-30k) by last year.

Judging from another post in that subreddit, non-fake psa10 copies of that card were at 25k one year ago. Still impressive, but it’s not like this card went from 0 to 100 out of nowhere. It’s also not your run of the mill Lillie trainer card, you had to participate in a lottery to even attend a tournament, then win, then get a prize pack and have a 1 in 3 chance to pull Lillie. On top of that, these events were only held for 2 months instead of the planned 4, because covid hit.

5 Likes

Would love that as well, since I would sell mine and buy a house and Chinese Lillie replacement. :rofl:

Greetz,
Quuador

11 Likes

The card was under 30k late last year

QUAAD! Do you have one of these? Sell and buy a house lol. I’m selling my alola friends cause 14k seems ridiculous when I bought it for way way less…

2 Likes

At 100k i would rather buy a SSB Trophy or Trophy Kang haha

5 Likes

Someone wanna help me drive up the price of the English Aroma Lady I pulled? I want to buy a house.

5 Likes

Only if you help me drive up the price of the card that haunts me… Gordie

2 Likes

We have a deal.

Years ago back on E4 Discord when this was only around $500-$900 we predicted the price would drop because there was so much supply. Now you’re telling me this outprices Snaps cards, new back trophies & rivals old back trophies? $100k makes no sense, even $20k-$30k seemed insane to me.

5 Likes

You must’ve misunderstood supply though because this by every metric available has a very limited supply.

I’m not, a few years ago you could find these all day long. I remember seeing them cover more than a 3rd of a page on Mercari. We talked about the price being pretty high for how much was available at the time.