Let's see your Legends Arceus Team! Post a pic!

Hey yalls,
I thought it would be a fun idea to have people post a pic of their character and pokemon team from Legends Arceus. From what I can recall, I think this is the first game that really made it easy to grab team shots like this. Anyway, here’s my team! I currently have 6 stars, and am going for a loose Steel-type team (also I just love Jhoto and Steel types, especially Steelix). Each one of these Pokemon has been with me from the moment they were available for me to catch in game (or evolve), so yes, I’m very attached to them all haha. Nicknames will be below the pic!

Nicknames
Bronzong “DeathChime”
Alpha Steelix “BrutalSteel”
Alpha Hisuian Goodra “DeCarabas”
Scizor “Damascus”
Umbreon “Sin”
Ninetales “Punishment”

8 Likes

Love this idea!
Here’s my team!

Garchomp / Kaiju
Typhlosion / Cyndy
Blissey / Qwa
Machamp / Atlas
Lucario / Anubis
Gallade is just Gallade lol

Bonus shiny team!

This group shot was more difficult than taking a group picture of my pets! All the Pokemon just kept turning round to mingle with each other!

8 Likes

Awesome, @Frosty.Puppy! Wow, I love the shiny team as well! I’ve only managed to catch the shiny Ponyta and 2 shiny Wurmple so far haha. The Ponyta was on my team until I could catch a Vulpix. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

You should be grateful TPC released a Blissey card with a Chansey in the background last year which made him more tolerably towards Blissey, because in the past @qwachansey would have reacted like this:

He might still have something to say for using a Blissey instead of Chansey, but I guess that Shiny Chansey in the screenshot below makes up for it. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

@kromaticlanturn , Oh that’s great though maybe your 2 Wurmple will be both Beautifly and Dustox!

@quuador , Ahaha if it’s any consolation I named it when I caught it as a Chansey, maybe I should rename it though!

1 Like

I don’t have a team. I just keep swapping out mons for other mons, as soon as their Dex entry is finished.

1 Like

Nice! I almost did the same, with maybe only keeping one, consistent, partner Pokemon. The game just throws so many catch attempts for great mons at you, it’s def hard to resist. If I do another playthrough, I’ll probably take this same approach. I just loved the idea of having an established team, since this is the first game that really feels immersive, at least to me.

I tend to minmax in games, and that’s why I decided to do it that way, same as I did in Let’s Go. It kinda sucks a bit, because I’d have loved to have a consistent team, but it kinda feels like a waste to use mons I already maxed the dex entry of. >.< To be fair, it makes the game more challenging, too, though.

1 Like

Current shiny team

5 Likes

Pokemon Legends: Argonauts
(or Perseus Legends: Arceus)

Trainer name: Perseus

Team:
Heracles (Infernape-M; Hasty Nature)
Moveset: Flare Blitz/ Close Combat/ Thunder Punch/ U-Turn

Odysseus (Garchomp-M; Adamant Nature)
Moveset: Outrage/ Dragon Claw/ Earthquake/ Swords Dance

Asclepius (Roserade-M; Timid Nature)
Moveset: Leaf Storm/ Sludge Bomb/ Toxic/ Venoshock

Jace (Gallade; Lonely Nature)
Moveset: Psycho Cut/ Sacred Sword/ Shadow Sneak/ Destiny Bond

Theseus (Hisuian Samurott-M; Adamant Nature)
Moveset: Razor Shell/ Ceaseless Edge/ Aerial Ace/ Swords Dance

6 Likes