Let’s see your top 3 favorite cards in your collection

I’ll be honest, I had a tough past few days but things are going to be okay.

Can you guys show me your top three favorite cards in your collection and why you love them so much?

Cheers E4 and thank you as always for being here and being a safe place for me to go when I need it

32 Likes

Hope your week gets better

Heres mine, would like to see yours too @Charizard1020

Fun fact: my salamence collecting friend just completed this set of 3 in the past week, i would guess that we are the only 2 with the power keepers mence line completed in psa 10

20 Likes

That’s beautiful! It must’ve been hard getting all three in 10

1 Like

Hope things get better for you soon.

My favourite card is my sealed Dark Charmeleon W Stamp from my childhood. I love promos and this is my favourite artwork.

Second would be my Jungle Pokeball crescent moon error that I pulled from a booster pack as a kid.

I can’t narrow down a third so it’s Charizard as default :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Love me some charizard love!

12 Likes

The top 3 cards in my double swirl collection as of right now. If I ever land a Typhlosion it will definitely be in the top 3.

22 Likes

Aerodactyl ex was one of the first cards I bought when I got back in to the hobby. Always saw it in this little price guide book from the early 2000s and loved the art. Glad I still have the book and now the card to go with it.

Salamence was always one of my favorites. I love the dual type delta species and cards like this Salamence solidified my love for ex era. This copy is from my childhood binder.

Lugia ex is just a beautiful card and also one of the first I bought coming back in. Bonus points for the blue colors. I love the xy full arts and am slowly building my collection up… I would love to complete them all and given the high print runs of many of the xy sets, it seems pretty doable :crossed_fingers:

13 Likes

Beautiful cards. I’ve always loved that Slowking art because it looks like a starry sky.

1 Like

There’s no way I’d be able to pick an actual top 3, so here’s just 3 that I like a lot

32 Likes

HOLO

31 Likes

Fresh graded

13 Likes

24 Likes

I change my mind so often but I’m 100% sure on the celebi ex and espeon though. These are my favorites thanks to a wonderful mix of nostalgic feelings and gorgeous art, and you really understand this when your natural instinct is to get another copy when you see it.

13 Likes

My favorite Greninja card, my original childhood Charizord, and my favorite Alt Art.

12 Likes

Really hard to choose, but I’d probably narrow it down to these lately:

16 Likes

22 Likes

26 Likes

22 Likes

30 Likes