Kudos Thread

Kudos to @Llyrwenne on the Discovering Saya Tsuruta’s Illustration Easter Eggs thread. I think about this thread alot and refer back to it often and smile. Thank you for that.

8 Likes

A big Kudos to @azulryu, @brendantheclayboy , @gareth and @koala for a most awesome E4 Art Contest!

8 Likes

Kudos to @TCGFish for developing and maintaining their price database website :star:

13 Likes

Thank you to @niece for the amazing murder mystery, excited to see how it ends :eyes:. It’s been so much fun to participate.

And thank you to @fourthstartcg for hosting secret santa yet again! It’s such a great annual tradition that I can only imagine is a lot of work to manage!

12 Likes

Huge thanks to @SeasidePokemon for helping me obtain some special cards for my Secret Santa 2023 recipient. You’re the best! :palm_tree: :ocean:

7 Likes

Sending some kudos to @deltaseeker for his incredibly informative and interesting YouTube videos!

7 Likes

Kudos to @jaxlax21, @niece, @lyleberr, @Rattlesnake and any others for sharing some love today :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You forgot the absolute tank @beccazican

7 Likes

@beccazican My apologies sir, thank you too for spreading the love today!

8 Likes

Honored to be mentioned although I’m a very far 6th place at the moment…

@jaxlax21 going for blood at @beccazican!!!

8 Likes

A big Kudos shout out to all who participated in the Valentine’s Day festivities! Your participation made it so very fun! A special thanks to @pfm for letting the chaos rain! (And I do mean rain, raining❤️) This is a great community! You all rock!

4 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Kudos to @inertgeometry for his “E4’s Favorite Polls”. So much time and effort spent so we can bicker about our favorite picks. Thank you!

12 Likes

Thank you @pfm for all the work on the eBay site functionality. It’s a great differentiator for the site, and a cool way to support both E4 and fellow members!

11 Likes

A big Kudos @lyleberr for going to the next level to show support for @holahart during the Secret Santa Grinch event of 2023, Their thoughtful and creative rendition of holahart’s art was S trer!

12 Likes

I forgot about this thread, glad to see it bumped. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aw, thank you. Im glad it is so well received, I mean I hoped it would be but it also is quite different than almost anything else Ive seen so Im always concerned if my vision of a project is a bit too out of the norm. Still waiting on someone to suggest the next Pokemon to make though…

2 Likes

please make the greatest legendary of all time…RAYRAY

1 Like