Kraken's Eeveelutions Binder Update

Right. Spent the weekend doing the binder update. All of a sudden my weekend feels short and I’m wondering where it went. Oh well. Of the 915 cards, I had to shift all but the 1st 4 cards, so that was a journey to be sure. I also figured I should take the photos under natural sunlight instead of just my ceiling fan light. Turns out pictures look better in actual light. Big surprise. Don’t think I’ve done that since my initial pictures to start this thread. Anyway, off the the pictures.

I’ll start with some custom cards. Need to thank eeveeteam for the Gameboy ones. Always wished we actually got these.

Now onto the slideshows. Hopefully it works. Slideshows doesn’t always seem to work for me.
WOTC Era: Mad I haven’t managed to get a “complete page”. Need to do that. Putting it all together really makes me want to focus on that. But the fan club Eevee…

Childhood Era: Yes I prefer the E-series era. Yes, most of my childhood was based around gen 3. I only got a gameboy just before Ruby/Sapphire came out so my exposure to gen 2 was watching a friend play Crystal.

Away Era: I just consider this the time when I stepped away from Pokemon for a bit. I did play Emerald every once in a while, but otherwise, nothing really. The new games weren’t my kind of thing, and I hadn’t realized nostalgia for old games would hit so hard yet.

Modern Era: I’d already gotten back into the games, mainly with Mystery Dungeon again, but I slowly built up cards for a bit as a side thing. Unfortunately for my wallet, I ended up getting serious about it. Realized while doing this that I never picked up a normal Leafeon V from Evolving Skies. Whoops.

9 Likes