Korean ADV cards

Does anyone have any information on the Korean ADV cards? I know that they only have the EX Ruby & Sapphire cards and there are 1st editions. I’m wondering if there are any unlimited cards and if there are any code variations for the commons and uncommons.

Anyone here have any physical copies of them?

1 Like

I just remembered meeting a guy on PokéBeach years ago who knew about these.

Here is his website (although I doubt he still uses it): koreanpokemoncards.weebly.com/home.html

1 Like

There are several usernames on there which may prove useful in your hunt at least.

I actually had him in mind when I was trying to find information, however, he hasn’t been on PokeBeach for a few years. I’ll contact him from his website and see what I can come up with.

Wasn’t there a user here that got a hold of some of the packs?

wow i didnt know there were korean adv cards!!! emergerd.

2 Likes

Torchick (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Is there only decks, or is there a set of ex’s aswell.

My guess is there would be sets too, because this deck by itself is a little lame.

001/019 Magmar ex
002/019 Torchic
003/019 Torchic
004/019 Combusken
005/019 Combusken
006/019 Blaziken
007/019 Electrike
008/019 Electrike
009/019 Manectric
010/019 Poochyena
011/019 Poochyena
012/019 Mightyena
013/019 Energy Restore
014/019 Potion
015/019 PokéNav
016/019 Pokémon Reversal
017/019 Poké Ball
018/019 Professor Birch
019/019 Lum Berry
Fire Energy
Lightning Energy
Darkness Energy

Hmms hopefully there is, because bgs would probably grade them since there limited, and they graded the chinese legend maker for pokemonchina. These would be the super cool anomolies id love to get. Still have to get those chinese legend maker, but i cant right now lol.

I got lucky and bought an auction of 4 decks. I have no idea what their value should be.

maybe you should try and send to bgs and see if they will grade the ex’s some day. Since there so rare, they are really kewl. I love korean and chinese stuff. Im not to much on the dutch, portugueeze ect… I think the korean and chinese aestetic and writing is cool like japanese, just looks more sophisticated/vintage imo.

I knew this was familiar! There was another thread not too long ago about it. Don’t know why I didn’t see it the first time I searched. Sorry for the duplicate thread.
@omahanime, two things: could you check the commons and see if there is a difference in codes among the duplicates. Also, are you able to scan those in for our database?

I can only find the English code list.

Do you have any duplicates of the commons?

I don’t have any Korean ADV set cards and my guess is since the Korean deck is the same as the Japanese deck, the sets will be the same way.

Gotcha. I believe the only set is EX Ruby and Sapphire and I’ve only seen 1st edition. This set may follow the same code pattern as the Japanese one, but I cant be sure because I’ve never seen more than one of the same common card. These are going to be a pain to get scans for :open_mouth:

All (un)common ADV Korean cards that I have don’t have different codes.

1 Like

Which ones do you have if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

This is my want list for the Korean ADV R&S set:

Sceptile 003/055
Beautifly 006/055
Dustox 008/055
Blaziken 011/055
Camerupt 013/055
Swampert 016/055
Wailord 022/055
Electabuzz EX 023/055
Manectric 025/055
Mewtwo EX 026/055
Gardevoir 029/055
Hitmonchan EX 030/055
Hariyama 034/055
Chansey EX 036/055
Swellow 040/055
Slaking 043/055
Sneasel EX 046/055
Mightyena 048/055
Aggron 051/055
Lightning Energy

2 Likes

Hello guys, i am collecting Korean ADV cards too. I can confirm that they follow the same numbering system as Japanese Ruby and Sapphire and, as far as i know, i have never seen or heard anything about a non-1st edition print.

I have a good bunch of commons and uncommons but i have no idea where to get any of the many missing, they seem extremely hard to find anywhere.

If there is anyone out there collecting korean ADV cards (or korean unlimited Base set cards!) feel free to contact me and we may find interesting deals/trades :blush:
(Here or better at my email fredrickstoise@gmail.com or on Facebook)

Anyway i will show you the only 2 holos i have from this set, i find them stunning! Hope you like them

2 Likes