just got my psa returns. good grades. hate regrading.

Oh ok :blush: just curious. I know you won’t sell it if it gets a 10, but it’d be cool to see it in PSA 10 glory!

It’d definitely be awesome to habe it in a psa 10. How’s the search for those Rat and Giratina FA promos going?

I’m bidding on a pair, but they aren’t sealed. But I hope I win anyways! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m somewhat glad english cards don’t have the exclusives that Japanese get. I’d be even more pissed at the quality and grades if them.

inconsistencies are extremely frustrating. Pushes people to continue just grading themselves and keeping them in toploaders/cardsavers. For higher end cards a grade can have a massive impact on how much someone is willing to pay for a card. Lets say you drop 500-1000 for a PSA 10 1st ed shining charizard which arrives and is actually around a 8/10 condition. Extreme example but people pay A LOT of money to have their cards professionally graded and inconsistencies are not fair on people who submit them, collect them or buy them later on.

1 Like

Good luck on your PSA order!

The only issue with that @snap is, that there is more than 1 person grading for PSA and as such, there’ll be inconsistencies, because it is totally human-based and as such there will always be a variance in the grades… :slightly_frowning_face:

I agree totally, its the amount and degree of inconsistency which can get frustrating. There will always be cards which are borderline between 8/9 or 9/10 but when you hear stories of cards jumping up 2 or 3 grades it makes me wonder if perhaps they need a more detailed set of grading criteria considering the amount of money a lot of people here spend on grading and graded cards :slightly_frowning_face: