Just delete whatever

Topic can be deleted.

3 Likes

Been tracking this for about a week. I’m suspecting it will jump up but the current price is a huge bargain IMO.

2 Likes

If it doesn’t - I swear it’s the Goldin curse. eBay or private sale is the only place for this kind of stuff especially.

The buyer who tried it on eBay buy it now and IG for a while claimed he turned down multiple 26k offers.

Declining 26k is…dumb

8 Likes

It’s a solid offer but I’m sure he knew he was likely to never get one again. We all get attached.

I wouldn’t put tons of credit on unverified private offers and trust me bro type prices. A lot of people use that to prop stuff up. Not saying this guy is doing it. But I just don’t take people’s word for stuff like that

9 Likes

^ This.

Nobody is paying $26k for Trainer Deck A Machamp PSA 10. And if they are, they are insane and uninformed.

8 Likes

Clear the 26k offers were bogus. 13k seems very fair for the card

I don’t think 26k is insane at all for what that card is and I think if you are informed in the history of TD A and B, you would be willing to pay that.

I am informed and I would never pay that. There are so many better choices for $26k.

5 Likes

Like a black label poncho Pika! :wink:

Kidding aside, I do love the Trainer Deck cards. They are quite niche, but the right buyer can definitely shell out money for the Machamp/Blastoise. I think this most recent sale was a good buy for a PSA 10 copy.

I don’t think the history justifies $26k when you can get multiple sealed Trainer Decks at that price

3 Likes

You don’t happen to have a vested financial interest in TD A Machamp do you? :thinking:

2 Likes