Jolteon 017/080 L2 Unlimited on Ebay, advice?!

Hi! So i decided to pop up on here again, i missed you guys!
Been a heck of a semester @ uni, but now i have some time for expensive cardboard.
I need some advice; so this “unlimited jolteon L2 017/080” is for sale on eBay. It is graded a 8. (i dont care about slabs tho).
The seller is selling it for around 45.00 GBP (52 EU for me) and with all shipping costs etc included it would be around 80 euros for me. I have never seen the unlimited L2 eeveelution cards (the non reverse holo ones, that is) advice? worth it? tips? is it a legit ad to begin with lol ?
TIA X

2 Likes

It is a legit ad. It is listed by an e4 member @rockabelltcg You can ask if they have a spare raw copy.
In my opinion, there is a sizeable premium price for it being in a decent grade and in a slab. With patience, you can find a cheaper raw copy for unlimited L2 non holo. Now mirror reverse holo unlimited L2 is a whole different story.

2 Likes

Ah ok! Yeah, about the RH unlimited i was aware. But then i came across this ad, and was like " hey! wait a minute. I dont think i have seen a L2 unlimited non holo before!"
What a coincidence, @rockabelltcg ! What eeveeteam said; can i ask you if you perhaps have a spare raw copy for sale? another eeveelution is ok aswell! :slight_smile:

Hey! Item just sold actually, was that you? Unfortunately I do not have a spare raw copy, I just graded my own in a 9 POP 1 so on the search for a mint copy although it took me years to find these two copies so good luck! Not even going to think of the mirror copy, I’ve never seen one for sale :neutral_face:

1 Like

I was lucky enough to get the only Jolteon L2 mirror unlimited I have ever seen for sale. It was a couple of years ago in an eBay auction and was part of an 8 card lot. Luckily my Jolteon saved search caught it, because L2 nor the card number was listed

3 Likes

maybe it was… maybe it was not… :wink: maybe someone will post the slab they bought from you here on E4 anytime soon!

And yeah, the mirror one’s (especially unlimited) are basically a myth…

2 Likes