Japanese Unlimited Legend series

This one here:

www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%80%90%E3%82%B7%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%80%91%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3-026-080-L3-%E3%83%9D%E3%82%B1%E3%83%A2%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0/dp/B006AMGCJA/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&qid=1494176720&sr=8-35&keywords=%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9E%E3%82%A4%E3%83%B3

I may have been lucky getting the UED from that, but there is also one that shows the 1st edition stamp. It looks like Voltorb isnā€™t available any longer. Iā€™m also unsure if there is a Pikachu. There are probably others that are UED though.

3 Likes

Looks like they donā€™t have any L1 unlimited editions unfortunately (nor L2). @supersaiyanampharos : they do still have a couple of L3 unlimited it seems:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

I took a chance on them so hopefully they will be UED! I will let you guys know once they arrive. I wouldnā€™t have been able to hunt these down on my own so thank you guys, I really appreciate you posting the links! :grin:

2 Likes

I speak for both myself and @tonysandlin when I say: Youā€™re welcome, and weā€™ll let you know if we find more. You can get even to us by finding the Voltorbs/Electrodes and Pikachus. :stuck_out_tongue:
Oh, and the Gyarados for @shizzlemetimbers of course. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Alright sounds good @quuador I will be on the lookout for them! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just ran across this ā†’ Unlimited dual legend cards, close to a complete set I believe although ho-oh is 1st edition but the cards look mint!
www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Legend-8-set-Japanese-1st-ED-non-ED-Ho-oh-Lugia-Entei-more-Holo-F-S-/371944754562?hash=item5699a28d82:g:Tv0AAOSwfVpYoYLh

Nice! I might send a message to see if they have some other unlimited cards.

1 Like

Ive mentioned this in other threads bit the unlimited legend cards were given out during the shiny pokemon present campaign as a runner up prize.

1 Like

Youā€™re referring to the legend pieces, correct?

Yes im talking about the legend peices, sorry I should have made that clear. I am not sure if it was all or some I think it may not include the darkrai/cresselia legend as those pokemon werenā€™t distributed in the shiny pokemon present campaign whereas the johto legendies (minus celebi), rayquaza and deoxys were given out.

1 Like

www.pokebeach.com/2010/07/new-shiny-cards-legend-perfect-set-legendary-pokemon-present-campaign

If you look at the bottom on the poster it shows the cards that you could win, on the right are the legend peices, Iā€™m trying to find the other source I had found which specifically mentions the fact the are unlimited versions.

Edit: also Iā€™ve been calling it the shinyā€¦ campaign but it was actually the legendary pokemon present campaign.

Some of the legend series have pretty cool artworks, some of the artworks are bad though as well hahaā€¦

itā€™s a mixed set ey.

I think unlimited is not that hard to find, the thing is japanese sellers donā€™t really pay attention to 1st edition or unlimited. So they sort of just get lost.

Ive had a suspicion that they arenā€™t as rare as we think and they just donā€™t get put up for sale. Maybe Japanese sellers donā€™t see the value in them.

Seems like the other gents here know more than me with whether or not specific sets have unlimited print or not. Iā€™m not sure which will have first edition only or not.

But from being in Japan, you can still find a fair amount of legend / dp / bw / xy era bulk and commons around at second hand stores. But yeah, mostly playedā€¦ Itā€™s shithouse.

But legend is still sort of around. Never any sealed items though.

There must be unlimited hiding around.

So far it seems that the L3 unlimited shows up the most, the L2 cards every now and then and I donā€™t believe any L1 unlimited have shown up yet have they? I think that the UED print run for all of them was probably pretty short compared to the 1st ED run seeing as all of them seem to be 1st. Maybe the print run was cut short? Could be that they are all just stored away somewhere though waiting to see the light of day once again. Iā€™m excited to see if any sealed UED product will show up eventually as well. Itā€™s fun that it is still a mystery and makes it that much more of an adventure trying to complete these sets in UED :blush:

1 Like

The new ones arrived today! 2 are L2 and 1 is L3ā€¦still no L1 UED yet.

3 Likes

Very impressive! Can I ask where you got those from?

1 Like

Thanks! :grin: I was searching through pages on order.mandarake.co.jp/order/ and ran across them. They have a lot of cards but most of the good ones seem to sell out very quick!

1 Like

anyone needs these?

imgur.com/a/QA5qN

imgur.com/a/wHxgg

5 Likes

Very cool! Any idea where they come from?